Inverness v St Mirren 31/03/2018(Maybe)

Ronnie

Unfortunately this Saturday I've been invited to a 70th  birthday outing at Musselburgh racecourse.
He hits his three score and ten on Friday so perhaps God will take him and that'll let me be on my way to Inverness.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

So , instead of you dying to get to the game, you want someone else to be dying so you get to the game :D

Excellent commitment, I like it

Local forecast up here for Saturday is  light cloud and 5 degrees with a little breeze. No worries with weather then.

Looking forward to seeing a huge Saints support and the same attitude and style we saw on Tuesday night from the Team.

We’re on our Way !!!!

Local forecast up here for Saturday is  light cloud and 5 degrees with a little breeze. No worries with weather then.
Looking forward to seeing a huge Saints support and the same attitude and style we saw on Tuesday night from the Team.
We’re on our Way !!!!
Yeah, i see the Beast from the East isn't hitting the UK this Easter Weekend now.

10 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Virtually pishin ma breeks with excitement about this trip.

One more day in the hell hole I call work, then it’s up to Sneck on Friday wi ma auld mucker Jimmy H. 

Some casual beveraging will be undertaken on the Friday evening in welcoming hostelries such as the Glenalbyn, Gellions, Lauders and if our old quintigenarian bones (not boners) are up to it, maybe finish the night off in Johnny Fox’s.

Up on Saturday for a sturdy breakfast and in the boozer by lunch time for a few sedate pre match cocktails. Then head to watch our glorious Buddies take one step further towards inevitable glory, whilst exercising my vocal chords alongside our highly venerated drum major and his accomplished boy band. 

When the final whistle sounds (shortly after our 6th goal), clap off our heroes and then high tail it back to the Gellions for a veritable extravaganza of traditional Scottish folk in the hands of the magnificent Schiehallion (the lead singer big Kenny is a Sons fan so banter may be had). An appropriate amount of scoopage to follow which will hopefully result in an early finish and avoid ending up in establishments not suited for auld codgers such as oorgidsels.

Sunday up and into the hire car for a wee tour of my beloved west coast. Down to Torridon for elevensies and then a wee trip round the Applecross peninsula. Langoustines for lunch at the Applecross Inn and then down the splendid Bealach na Ba. From there doon to Glen Shiel (tipping the bunnet to Eilean Donan Castle on the way passed). Stop for a quick beer at Kintail Lodge before completing the circuit back to Sneck.

A few contemplative bevvies on Sunday night before heading home on Monday. 

Carlsberg.......weekends.......you do the rest.

Can you tell I’m excited?? :D

Gay

11 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Sunday up and into the hire car for a wee tour of my beloved west coast. Down to Torridon for elevensies and then a wee trip round the Applecross peninsula. Langoustines for lunch at the Applecross Inn and then down the splendid Bealach na Ba. From there doon to Glen Shiel (tipping the bunnet to Eilean Donan Castle on the way passed). Stop for a quick beer at Kintail Lodge before completing the circuit back to Sneck.

P1000139.thumb.jpg.5799e03c844805a12e91af2c8eaf16fe.jpg

12 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Virtually pishin ma breeks with excitement about this trip.

One more day in the hell hole I call work, then it’s up to Sneck on Friday wi ma auld mucker Jimmy H. 

Some casual beveraging will be undertaken on the Friday evening in welcoming hostelries such as the Glenalbyn, Gellions, Lauders and if our old quintigenarian bones (not boners) are up to it, maybe finish the night off in Johnny Fox’s.

Up on Saturday for a sturdy breakfast and in the boozer by lunch time for a few sedate pre match cocktails. Then head to watch our glorious Buddies take one step further towards inevitable glory, whilst exercising my vocal chords alongside our highly venerated drum major and his accomplished boy band. 

When the final whistle sounds (shortly after our 6th goal), clap off our heroes and then high tail it back to the Gellions for a veritable extravaganza of traditional Scottish folk in the hands of the magnificent Schiehallion (the lead singer big Kenny is a Sons fan so banter may be had). An appropriate amount of scoopage to follow which will hopefully result in an early finish and avoid ending up in establishments not suited for auld codgers such as oorgidsels.

With that much bevvying, and with our low drink limit, driving on the sunday could be a bad idea  :rolleyes: 

2 minutes ago, renfrew said:

With that much bevvying, and with our low drink limit, driving on the sunday could be a bad idea  :rolleyes: 

You are indeed a wise man Renfrew.

Hence the anticipated early finish on Saturday evening. 

Failing that, I’ll just get Jimmy H to drive. If we start bevvying at lunch time he’ll be lucky to see the end of the match. 

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

You are indeed a wise man Renfrew.

Hence the anticipated early finish on Saturday evening. 

Failing that, I’ll just get Jimmy H to drive. If we start bevvying at lunch time he’ll be lucky to see the end of the match. 

Or the beginning :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, pod said:

P1000197.thumb.jpg.cd7b25110921f13d04f3a78045e36175.jpg

Beautiful place, used to drive past it every weekend going home on a Saturday then back to work up in Kishorn on the Sunday.

38 years ago....:o  If you think the roads are not so good now you should have done that drive back then, brutal.

Food at the Applecross Inn is great and plentiful.

Enjoy.

Convinced her indoors be a nice run to Inverness on Saturday and stay over cost me a stop over but worth it to see Saints .. Carlsberg moment except she wants to come too [emoji44] COYS

Are you suggesting that you’re having ‘bedroom issues’ or is she traveling with you ? :P

Inverness 2-2 St Mirren