Brechin v St. Mirren 7/4/18

Don't have a ticket for the game but making my way up with fellow buddies who do. Meant to be heading to Fife for a family holiday but instead wife going solo with three kids until I join her after the game.
The plan is to get dropped in Dundee after the game and make my way by public transport to St Monans and strictly not via viennas and a party in Paisley.
This will be a day to remember whatever happens. Hopefully I won't be talking about it in the divorce courts in a few months as I only told her tonight I am off to Tannadice on Tuesday and we need to be home for 3pm on Saturday.
Come on Ye saints!

Heading up today with my dad and wee lad. Space back in the car to Fife, so if you’re wanting a lift to St Monans, happy to drop you there mate. PM me and we can sort out where to get you if you’re up for it.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

I’m on my way too, shortly, but because of the St Mirren PA chap playing the Proclaimers after every home win, as I have been doing the dishes, washing the car, or undertaking many other mundane tasks recently, this shite slowly formed in my napper, and is rattling around.... sing along now....

I’m on my way, from misery to happiness today, a-ha, a-ha....

I’m on my way from misery to happiness to-day, a-ha, a-ha....

I’m on my way, to watch the Paisley Saint Murrn,

And every day, thank fcuk it’s not the Old Firm,

I’m looking down, to laugh at Greenock Morton,

The last I looked, the cnuts were near the bottom...

And now, I don’t want for anything, ooh-ooh-ooh,

I hear the Saints fans sing,

We’re sittin’ on top of the wurrlddd....

I really need to stop doing mundane tasks. :P

That my friend is f**king brilliant. 

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

I hope im not being whooshed here , out the staion (county sq )turn left . Station Cafe .

I went oot the back door! Currently sitting in the Grumpy Monkey! Would generally be very apt, but not today:)

19 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Are you getting the train from Edinburgh to Stirling. I'll be in Waverly shorty.

Son and grandson getting on at Haymarket or Park. Son 6ft 4 and 15st Grandson 6ft and slim. Probably around 11am.

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Heading up today with my dad and wee lad. Space back in the car to Fife, so if you’re wanting a lift to St Monans, happy to drop you there mate. PM me and we can sort out where to get you if you’re up for it.

Cheers Donny!

Will see you in Brechin in a few hours. This could be a very special day.