Saint Mirren V Livingston 14 April

St.Ricky

7 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
1 hour ago, Buffs said:

Do you not normally offer to get your jacket?

No jacket required?

But Seriously...if you take things at Face Value, it’ll have been Against All Odds when we win the title. I simply Cannot Believe it’s True that we are this close. Despite Kyle Magennis saying to Morgan on Tuesday night “Did I Miss Again? I think I missed again”, trust me Buddies, I can feel in in the air tonight. Saturday will be our day. And in the evening I’m going to watch Sportscene to see if Thommo mentions it in the stu stu studio.

But Seriously...if you take things at Face Value, it’ll have been Against All Odds when we win the title. I simply Cannot Believe it’s True that we are this close. Despite Kyle Magennis saying to Morgan on Tuesday night “Did I Miss Again? I think I missed again”, trust me Buddies, I can feel in in the air tonight. Saturday will be our day. And in the evening I’m going to watch Sportscene to see if Thommo mentions it in the stu stu studio.

And again

Online ticket shite now saying no seats left. Possibly W 6 & 7? 

This will be where we see if the ST holders who have moved from w1-5 to 6-7  have their other seats filled, or if the club fails to maximise the number of people in the West stand and loses out on potential revenue 

Edited by Frank McGarvey' wonky legs

19 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Nurse! Er a Cryme against punnery. Take him away.

(unlike Genesis and PC who are a crime against music).

16 minutes ago, Frank McGarvey' wonky legs said:

Online ticket shite now saying no seats left. Possibly W 6 & 7? 

This will be where we see if the ST holders who have moved from w1-5 to 6-7  have their other seats filled, or if the club fails to maximise the number of people in the West stand and loses out on potential revenue 

That is us. Season tickets in W1 but haven't sat there all season. Been choosing from the plenty of better view, free seats in W5,

Looks like that will end on Saturday sadly.

Only two sleeps now. Having attended the last three games, all away, I am looking forward to Saturday. Sloppy against Inverness, poor at Brechin, better at Utd but not good enough - I believe we'll get at a least a point against Livingston.
It'll be hard, but I think we have too much for them.

(Fingers crossed )

11 hours ago, Jack the lad said:

I would start Reilly, especially based on this, although don't expect zico to agree. Mins per goal, accuracy etc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-championship/top-scorers

Why wouldn't you expect me to agree? :blink:

I think Reilly has been great and would be delighted to see him in the side!

My posts have purely been in response to the ill informed Mullen bashing.

54 minutes ago, zico said:

Why wouldn't you expect me to agree? :blink:

I think Reilly has been great and would be delighted to see him in the side!

My posts have purely been in response to the ill informed Mullen bashing.

You could add in vindictive there too.

25 minutes ago, Drew said:

A Phil Collins pun thread....

Am I in Hell, mummy? :(

23 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Want me to start a Rush one instead? :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'd rather be in Hell, thanks!

The Chuckle Brothers in top form today

Except that the real Chuckle Brothers were at least mildly amusing.... :P

10 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Only two sleeps now. Having attended the last three games, all away, I am looking forward to Saturday. Sloppy against Inverness, poor at Brechin, better at Utd but not good enough - I believe we'll get at a least a point against Livingston.
It'll be hard, but I think we have too much for them.

(Fingers crossed )

Only 1 sleep now.

A bit harsh in your comments but the bottom line is that we got 4 points out of  the available 9 whilst missing a Penalty along the way so you do have a point...wish we had....one more. Maybe Saturday 

14 hours ago, Jack the lad said:

I would start Reilly, especially based on this, although don't expect zico to agree. Mins per goal, accuracy etc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-championship/top-scorers

So Reilly is the fifth most effective striker in the league despite being benched for the last five or six games, wonder if Ross has seen the light and will let Gavin move on up the goal scoring table? 

Edited by Lord Pityme