Saint Mirren V Livingston 14 April

St.Ricky

Saints will win and I'm sure it'll be done in the way our season has panned out. Bounced back after any defeat and I hope we gub Livi in the same way they horsed us 4-1. 4-1 to the Paisley St Mirren champions of Scottish football Championship league. C'mon Tae f**k Saints heal my hurt of all the pain you've gave me.

Will be interesting to see how we approach this game today. Come out all guns blazing or a more measured game plan. Either way , I'm pretty sure we'll get a least a point that's required. 

3-1 Saints .

Been awake since silly o’clock. I’m old enough to know better but can’t help it. Off to gym to kill some time and meet some fellow jocks down there who are a right mixture of them ( we know who I mean ) plus a jambo and a hibby. Good crack usually  and great banter given and taken in equal measure. This is it boys. This is it COYS!!!!

4 minutes ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Been awake since silly o’clock. I’m old enough to know better but can’t help it. Off to gym to kill some time and meet some fellow jocks down there who are a right mixture of them ( we know who I mean ) plus a jambo and a hibby. Good crack usually  and great banter given and taken in equal measure. This is it boys. This is it COYS!!!!

Just back from a run, showered and having some breakfast. Next up...Paisley, for a party!:clapping

I would like us to do it today for one reason

A bit of karma against a player who has a fantastic record against us

Step forward Ryan Hardie

In all my days i have never seen a half hearted waster playing for us

Some haven't been good enough but least tried

Not this man never tried a leg for us and certainly good enough as he has shown against us

3 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

I would like us to do it today for one reason

A bit of karma against a player who has a fantastic record against us

Step forward Ryan Hardie

In all my days i have never seen a half hearted waster playing for us

Some haven't been good enough but least tried

Not this man never tried a leg for us and certainly good enough as he has shown against us

Could be that he wasn't a good fit for our style. This can play on a player's mind and make him appear disinterested. Anyway let's hope we're talking about OUR players in a positive light after the dust settles.

I just know there'll be a rollercoaster of emotions during the 90 odd minutes today although I would love to be wrong and the game turns out to be a straightforward victory.

ETA. For us,.... OBVIOUSLY.

Edited by stlucifer

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Could be that he wasn't a good fit for our style. This can play on a player's mind and make him appear disinterested. Anyway let's hope we're talking about OUR players in a positive light after the dust settles.

I just know there'll be a rollercoaster of emotions during the 90 odd minutes today although I would love to be wrong and the game turns out to be a straightforward victory.

So do i but this wasn't anything to do with styles

He only ran at 3/4 pace when did move which wasn't often

The goals he did score were quality so we knew there was talent there 

JR got rid quick as

Today will be a toughie no doubt hope we are up for the fight

14 minutes ago, munoz said:

Will be interesting to see how we approach this game today. Come out all guns blazing or a more measured game plan. Either way , I'm pretty sure we'll get a least a point that's required. 

3-1 Saints .

I also wonder how Livi will approach it.  As we all know, we only need a point. What will they want out of it?  Whilst arithmetically still possible for them to win the league, realistically(?) I would think they will aim to maintain the gap between them and the rest, so I'm expecting a more measured game plan from both sides particularly from us after losing a telling early goal on Tuesday.  Hope this is the day! COYS!