When Would Our Directors Prefer To Win Title ?

3 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

This is a daft thread.

Like everyone our directors would have hoped to have won it last Saturday against Brechin, then like the rest of us they would have hoped to have won it on Tuesday against Dundee Utd and like us they will be looking forward to winning it at home against Livingston.

Daft thread indeed.

Not daft TT.

It's looking at the financial aspect.

From a playing perspective it's bonkers!

Earlier the better unless you like feeling nervous! 

Falkirk tickets could just about sellout if the result goes Livingston's way on Saturday. 

Keep an eye on the Saints Directors Box at full time if that scenario happens. 

No fecking about next Tuesday now, says Gordon. 

:)

Edited by shull

1 minute ago, shull said:

Falkirk tickets could just about sellout if the result goes Livingston's way on Saturday. 

Keep an eye on the Saints Directors Box at full time if that scenario happens. 

No fecking about next Tuesday now, says Gordon. 

:)

Entirely agree!

Would be 6000÷

The fan in me (99.9%)

Wants to win on Saturday. 

The masochist in me (0.1%)

Thinks that yet another meaningful game would be good.

I have tickets for both!

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Entirely agree!

Would be 6000÷

The fan in me (99.9%)

Wants to win on Saturday. 

The masochist in me (0.1%)

Thinks that yet another meaningful game would be good.

I have tickets for both!

Is there any percentage of your masochist side that wants an 91st min equalizer last game away to Falkirk :P  

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Frankly.....no!

This is the game that's nearest to me.

I would prefer it to be a Sr Mirren Love fest. 

Are u sure now:D

I mean we could lose next 3 , Livi one up at HT v United , level on GD, and Harry Davis takes a 91st min pen........ Helicopter overhead........ Think you could get 10000-1 on that scenario Plus the helicopter just having to deal with Falkirk or Dundee would save the SPFL petrol money !

54 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Are u sure now:D

I mean we could lose next 3 , Livi one up at HT v United , level on GD, and Harry Davis takes a 91st min pen........ Helicopter overhead........ Think you could get 10000-1 on that scenario Plus the helicopter just having to deal with Falkirk or Dundee would save the SPFL petrol money !

Well......'...........Got to admit that it sounds exciting the way you describe it.

But - no - no - no - no - no

Just couldnae stand it!

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Not daft TT.

It's looking at the financial aspect.

From a playing perspective it's bonkers!

Earlier the better unless you like feeling nervous! 

Totally daft, faecal brained rubbish.

Livingston game will be almost sold out (if not already), Morton game already a sellout, Falkirk game will be extremely well attended.  Your spouting worthless rubbish devoid of intellect and mired in a need to just type for the sake of it.

This thread is as pointless as a soap shop in Greenock, as intellectual as a Labour voter and about as interesting as a Dumbarton game.

Lets get this bloody league won men, get it bloody won and then the spangles can spout, but until then quieten down spangles for we have much to enjoy, much to enjoy indeed.

2 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

Totally daft, faecal brained rubbish.

Livingston game will be almost sold out (if not already), Morton game already a sellout, Falkirk game will be extremely well attended.  Your spouting worthless rubbish devoid of intellect and mired in a need to just type for the sake of it.

This thread is as pointless as a soap shop in Greenock, as intellectual as a Labour voter and about as interesting as a Dumbarton game.

Lets get this bloody league won men, get it bloody won and then the spangles can spout, but until then quieten down spangles for we have much to enjoy, much to enjoy indeed.

TT.

We disagree and I suspect this will happen again at some point. One of the wonders of the forum is that people put thoughts out there and invite comment.

Shull looked at this from an oblique angle. Clearly he touched a nerve. Don't think that this is the first or last time there. 

Relevance is a little bit like beauty....it lies in the eyes of the beholder. In other words...subjective. If it's not your bag or mine then we can do as you have done and say so...or you can ignore it.

You are right though that the final 3 games will be well attended. Isn't it great to be a St Mirren Fan right now!?

Might be worth asking if they have changed the soap they are using in the showers. This might have a bearing on results. ...then again....noooooo

16 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

TT.

We disagree and I suspect this will happen again at some point. One of the wonders of the forum is that people put thoughts out there and invite comment.

Shull looked at this from an oblique contrary angle. Clearly he touched a nerve. Don't think that this is the first or last time there. 

Relevance is a little bit like beauty....it lies in the eyes of the beholder. In other words...subjective. If it's not your bag or mine then we can do as you have done and say so...or you can ignore it.

You are right though that the final 3 games will be well attended. Isn't it great to be a St Mirren Fan right now!?

Might be worth asking if they have changed the soap they are using in the showers. This might have a bearing on results. ...then again....noooooo

possibly more accurate now!!