Reasonable Force

faraway saint

4 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Somebody died
Best news of this week

Away and get a grip.

You've, consistently, focused on a person dying.

Ignoring the real victim, the fact the burglar was one of a couple of arseholes who put decent people in a state of fear and now one of these people have to live with the guilt of defending themselves they have killed another person, no matter how much of a scumbag he was.

A 78 year old man, you have a track record of showing empathy with the older generation, will probably have real issues for the remainder of his life over this tragic "accident".

53 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Somebody died
Best news of this week

The guy was a scum bag who preyed on the elderly. He'd already robbed multiple homes in the area where he knew the residents were pensioners and assumed then a soft touch. 

Targeting people because they are weak is a disgusting thing to do so yes it is good news but not the best news this week. That will be tomorrow when we win the title!:D

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Away and get a grip.

You've, consistently, focused on a person dying.

Ignoring the real victim, the fact the burglar was one of a couple of arseholes who put decent people in a state of fear and now one of these people have to live with the guilt of defending themselves they have killed another person, no matter how much of a scumbag he was.

A 78 year old man, you have a track record of showing empathy with the older generation, will probably have real issues for the remainder of his life over this tragic "accident".

No, you get a grip.  There is nothing "execellent" about this story.  as I said, i  was very nearly in the same situation myself and to be honest am glad that I didn't need to make the decisions the old guy made.

No, you get a grip.  There is nothing "execellent" about this story.  as I said, i  was very nearly in the same situation myself and to be honest am glad that I didn't need to make the decisions the old guy made.

None of us know if the old guy made any decisions. We simply don’t know what actually happened.

People die every day. Why feel sympathy for this cunt?

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

It's not about you. <_<

Toddle on, you seem to have more sympathy for the thieving cnut than the old guy, his wife and family who have to live with this for the rest of their days. 

Takes all kinds. .

Says plenty about our society nowadays when folk cannot discern between right and wrong, legal and illegal, moral or immoral behaviour
For anyone to take the moral high ground cos they were only involved in a spot of thievery with menace is a right sad reflection on life today.
The cunty feral mob rules these days and it’s victims who get the life sentence.

33 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Says plenty about our society nowadays when folk cannot discern between right and wrong, legal and illegal, moral or immoral behaviour
For anyone to take the moral high ground cos they were only involved in a spot of thievery with menace is a right sad reflection on life today.
The cunty feral mob rules these days and it’s victims who get the life sentence.

TBF the vast majority have seen this for what it was, a serial burglar who got something he hadn't bargained for.

Deserved, well,not worth any further debate.

Few will have much sympathy for him, or his equally set of thieving family.

Fcukem.