Tuesday v Arabs

Evening. Just dropping by to say we are welcoming away fans for this fixture same as we have on previous visits for your Fans.

We are a pub based 100m from Tannadice and welcome all football fans. We are mainly a Dundee pub so won't have any arabs. We have pints from £2.40, jukebox, 2 x pool tables and Sky, BT Sports. 

Buses and supporters clubs are welcome as well as lone supporters. 

Any clubs interested if they get in touch i could arrange food etc. 

Appreciate its a midweek game but offer is there. If anyone is interested get in touch so i can put on additional staff to make sure we cater for everyone.  I can put on some ST Mirren highlights for you all aswell. 

Regards

Stephen

Totally gutted I can’t go tomorrow night as I working down south. Wish I could phone in sick.

Is it bad I want it to be won at the Livi game on Saturday
I've a worrying feeling that it will be saturday. I'd like to win it up there but I've a feeling DU might really up their game tomorrow night.

3 minutes ago, Hambud said:

I've a worrying feeling that it will be saturday. I'd like to win it up there but I've a feeling DU might really up their game tomorrow night.

I despair.

We have shown we are better than any team in this league yet you still think, if they up their game,they will beat us?

Hope to fcuk the manager and players have more balls than you. 

7 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Our lads are within touching distance of the big prize. If they're not up for it there's something seriously wrong.

33 minutes ago, Hambud said:

I genuinely don’t think this Dundee United side CAN really up their game. Having said that, they remain a big club, they won’t want us to win it on their turf, and it is a venue we haven’t been that great in historically. So, you never know.....

Look on the bright side. If United do raise their game and pull off a shock win against the runaway league leaders.... we will win it at home by pumping Ferranti Thistle right up their multiple-administration arses in front of a packed Paisley Twenty-Twenty-One.

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I genuinely don’t think this Dundee United side CAN really up their game. Having said that, they remain a big club, they won’t want us to win it on their turf, and it is a venue we haven’t been that great in historically. So, you never know.....

Look on the bright side. If United do raise their game and pull off a shock win against the runaway league leaders.... we will win it at home by pumping Ferranti Thistle right up their multiple-administration arses in front of a packed Paisley Twenty-Twenty-One.

I'm already looking at the bright side of not winning it in Brechin.  Time to finish it off tomorrow.

I despair. We have shown we are better than any team in this league yet you still think, if they up their game,they will beat us?

Hope to fcuk the manager and players have more balls than you. 

Despair away. It's a game of football. As proven all season anyone (apart from Brechin) can beat anyone in this league on their day.

Whether it's them upping their game or us having an off night or the ref having a really off night there are a number of reasons that it might not go our way.

However hoping you are right and my worries are unfounded.

1 hour ago, Hambud said:

Despair away. It's a game of football. As proven all season anyone (apart from Brechin) can beat anyone in this league on their day.

Whether it's them upping their game or us having an off night or the ref having a really off night there are a number of reasons that it might not go our way.

However hoping you are right and my worries are unfounded.

That's better...................slightly. :wink:

11 hours ago, pozbaird said:

:blink::blink::wacko:

Aye, perfect sense. :lol:

There's a shit load of football chat here on what essentially is a drinking thread. Anyone else hitting this pub for a drink tonight
Nope.

Sadly there is very little time to do anything other than get through the day in the office, zoom (speed limit observed obvs) to Dundee, zoom back (speed limit observed again) get to bed and then back to the fecking office.

Nope.

Sadly there is very little time to do anything other than get through the day in the office, zoom (speed limit observed obvs) to Dundee, zoom back (speed limit observed again) get to bed and then back to the fecking office.
Good on you bud. I suppose I'm living the dream. In the pub already mate. I'll have a long lie in Dundee tomorrow. Maybe climb the law tomorrow now I'm used to the dizzy heights at the top.

15 hours ago, Hambud said:

There's always one .:wacko:

United haven't been up for a match since they changed managers.................. I have a feeling a big asteroid might wipe out civilisation at 9.31pm tonight, denying us our moment.................