Tuesday v Arabs

24 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:
1 hour ago, Hambud said:
Nope.

Sadly there is very little time to do anything other than get through the day in the office, zoom (speed limit observed obvs) to Dundee, zoom back (speed limit observed again) get to bed and then back to the fecking office.

Good on you bud. I suppose I'm living the dream. In the pub already mate. I'll have a long lie in Dundee tomorrow. Maybe climb the law tomorrow now I'm used to the dizzy heights at the top.

East Loth- Don't take this the wrong way but............................... FK YOU!!!!!!!!:D

I’m up in Dundee not started [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481] yet checking into hotel soon and then I can partake in refreshments ????????
Mrs ELS now dragged me out of pub. Fecking getting dragged round shops now. Bored while she's trying on new gear. Wallet will take a hammering. It's not all glitz and glamour on the road. Can't wait to check into hotel and dump her.

Gutted I can’t be there tonight.

Hard to believe it’s 41 years since we won the league on a wet Tuesday night in Dundee.

My old man drove me, my brother and our cousin up there that night straight from school, hardly any Saints support in the ground that night at kick off,  but gradually filled up as the first half progressed.

Frank McGarvey hat trick that night but Billy Stark ran the show, have a great night all buddies heading up there tonight, let’s hope for a similar result like 1977. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy H said:

Gutted I can’t be there tonight.

Hard to believe it’s 41 years since we won the league on a wet Tuesday night in Dundee.

My old man drove me, my brother and our cousin up there that night straight from school, hardly any Saints support in the ground that night at kick off,  but gradually filled up as the first half progressed.

Frank McGarvey hat trick that night but Billy Stark ran the show, have a great night all buddies heading up there tonight, let’s hope for a similar result like 1977. 

What about local boy Peter Leonard too ? Great night. Lock in in Salutation hotel in Perth on way back on a bus from Tudor. Needless to say didn’t make work next day. Come on boys get it done tonight !!!

Good on you bud. I suppose I'm living the dream. In the pub already mate. I'll have a long lie in Dundee tomorrow. Maybe climb the law tomorrow now I'm used to the dizzy heights at the top.

Ah Berwick Law, last time I climbed it I noticed they had replaced the original whale [emoji228] bones with fake one [emoji33]
I worry about you climbing that though as you couldn’t even walk oot the Stables Bar on Saturday without tripping ????[emoji23]????

We’re on our way [emoji445]

Ah Berwick Law, last time I climbed it I noticed they had replaced the original whale [emoji228] bones with fake one [emoji33]
I worry about you climbing that though as you couldn’t even walk oot the Stables Bar on Saturday without tripping ????[emoji23]????

We’re on our way [emoji445]
Touche. Yes true. Very true and I was sober then. Hopefully rectify that tonight

[emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482]