Squad For Next Season

Does anyone know who is signed up for next season as it stands.?

Cammy Smith has a year left

Not sure on anyone else

I'd think Flynn, Mullen and Hypolite must all be signed.

Davis has an option if he played 25 games which he hasn't reached.

Jack Baird signed a new contract recently .

McGennis has another year or two.

Signed up for next season AFAIK are -

Jack Baird
Adam Eckersley
Ryan Flynn
Myles Hippolyte
Jordan Kirkpatrick
Kyle Magennis
Ian McShane
Danny Mullen
Craig Samson
Cammy Smith
Ross Stewart
Ross Stewart

And there is an option on Harry Davis

1 hour ago, SBS said:

Signed up for next season AFAIK are -

Jack Baird
Adam Eckersley
Ryan Flynn
Myles Hippolyte
Jordan Kirkpatrick
Kyle Magennis
Ian McShane
Danny Mullen
Craig Samson
Cammy Smith
Ross Stewart
Ross Stewart

And there is an option on Harry Davis

What about Jack Ross and James Fowler ?

Watched Motherwell outmuscle Aberdeen in the pub before our match -  They have a number of strong guys, the sort we need for next season, :-

Guys like :-

• Kipre, Tait, Main and Bowman

Teams like Motherwell, Killie are going to be very difficult to get points from next season

Edited by Sweeper07

10 hours ago, 17/03/13 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43766093

Jacko hinting that there will be a big turnaround of players during summer & that he is looking at bringing in physically bigger players

It was always going to be the case if he wanted to progress. He's not naïve. If we knew we were lightweight I'm sure he did too. Just needs the right fits. Physically and philosophy wise. He seems to place a lot of emphasis on the interaction between the staff. Quite right too.

Like Fergie before him , Jack is a ruthless bastard . There may be some surprise departures this summer. Of all the "wee" guys in the squad , only Cammy Smith imo is a cert starter next season, playing in that slot behind the front man/men !

Like Fergie before him , Jack is a ruthless bastard . There may be some surprise departures this summer. Of all the "wee" guys in the squad , only Cammy Smith imo is a cert starter next season, playing in that slot behind the front man/men !
We certainly will need more height in the team. I reckon we only scored about 4 goals this season with headers.

22 minutes ago, billyg said:

Ruthless, controlling bastard I think you meant.

1 minute ago, David Mc said:

Ruthless, controlling bastard I think you meant.

Well yes , at the Smisa AGM yesterday , David Nicol did mention that. "He's always knocking on the door asking for things and we like to try and give him what he wants"(or words to that effect) ! 

I think we have a team that has just won the league for us. They have 3 more games to play lets not start saying who we think should stay or go. Lets enjoy the next 3 games and support the whole team who as a group have been together in support and have given us a lot to shout about. Once the season is over and the team have had their celebrations and a few days to recover then start with who is in or out. 

1 hour ago, fan4ever said:

I think we have a team that has just won the league for us. They have 3 more games to play lets not start saying who we think should stay or go. Lets enjoy the next 3 games and support the whole team who as a group have been together in support and have given us a lot to shout about. Once the season is over and the team have had their celebrations and a few days to recover then start with who is in or out. 

Agree.  Let's show respect to the players who won the league for us. 

We certainly will need more height in the team. I reckon we only scored about 4 goals this season with headers.
Think our set pieces have alot to do with this stat, so many hit to edge of box or beyond the back post.

Personally I wanted to see big Mac attacking the ball 6-10 yards out and smashing a header into the net.

35 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

Keeping McGinn would be a great signing to start. 

Like most of you, a bit more hight up front and one in the middle. 

I have faith in jack though and what he will bring in.

Fingers crossed, I know he said previously he'd love to sign back up. I'd sign Mac for another season and bring in another center back in the summer.

Liam Smith will be tough to replace at RB and with at least Irvine going and possibly Stelios we need some new blood for sure.