Who do we want up/ down - St Ricky eat ur Heart out !!

DougJamie

Now that we have secured ( FAS Stop it!!!!) promo, we can sit back and relax and watch at least 7/8 teams fight to the death to be in Premiership next year..... but who do we want....

I don't think, even with JR there will be a top 6 club next season

So its between

Livi                                          Ross C

Utd                                         Thistle

Pars                                       Accies                   and   Dundee

I will go for Livi v Accies with Livi progressing to join us

This is either a great thread, or as our season is over sheer boredom and desperate pish ( FAS!!!!! No !!!!)

1 minute ago, linwood buddie said:

I think the Premier team who play in the play-off final will win it , don't think the other teams in the Championship are strong enough. But not our problem because we are Champeeeooooneeess!!!!!!!!

Yeah I can agree with that- or its more " WGAF !!!"

Shit thread :P

Hamilton down for me also , although I can't see it happening. Dunfermline up through the play offs though I can't see that happening either. Think Thistle will finish bottom, with the premier team winning the playoffs.

Happy to leave it to chance but from a crowd, media and travel perspective then both Hamilton and Ross County to come down. Up for me would then be either  Dunfermline or Dundee United. Unfortunately the latter would give us the strongest Top League for some time. With both Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee teams involved and a resurgent Kilmarnock and St Mirren plus Motherwell, St Johnstone and Thistle not forgetting Aberdeen

(Great thread title the way)

Edited by St.Ricky

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Happy to leave it to chance but from a crowd, media and travel perspective then both Hamilton and Ross County to come down. Up for me would then be Dunfermline and Dundee United.

So we'd then have a top league of 13.

Even for you, with your recent record of "numerically challenged" threads and posts, that's some going.

2 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

So we'd then have a top league of 13.

Even for you, with your recent record of "numerically challenged" threads and posts, that's some going.

Noooooo EAB.

See my Edit

Edited by St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Want Hamilton down , shite ground, shite surface and shite support. Would like Thistle to stay up , good away day.
Are Ross county about to pull off the great escape ? Again !
What odds on a Dundee v The Arabs play off final .?

Difficult one......................... Dundee are on losing streak, but so are Accies and Thistle.... United are winning but just.....

Livi have not dropped their levels all year, Pars are on climb.......

Want Hamilton and Ross County down, and Dunfermline or Morton up.... assuming the hopeless & soapless can still do it, mathematically, arithmetically, and geometrically, taking into account the right royal rogering they are about to receive from the Champions this Saturday. If the useless Inverclyde bottle merchants cannot do it after we pump them (I haven’t even checked if they can make it), then I want Dunfermline or, although it gives me the boak to say it, Livingston to come up.

Edited by pozbaird
Edited for stupidity.

13 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Another one who wants a top league of 13 teams, :rolleyes:

Feck, I’m having a ‘mare. Should have been ‘or’ instead of ‘and’. My mistook.

Accies and Ross C down. Pars or Morton up - and as I haven’t even checked if Morton can do it - Pars or Livvy up. Apologies. Have edited previous post due to stupidity.

Edited by pozbaird