Danny Mullen

Stop diving. 

Been at since he joined. 

It was embarrassing on Saturday and was sad seeing somebody do it in a St Mirren jersey. 

He was actually worse than Lee Miller. 

Shame, because he is a very good player and gives absolutely everything on the Pitch. 

Him sitting on the Turf squealing at the Match Officials after he dived ain't good. 

Jack Ross has to sortit. 

To be fair the wee man got rag-dolled a few times right in front of the Linesman and got no protection . He was kicked , shoved , pushed and even elbowed and that was just the second half. .

The Livi players seemed to have been trained to curl up in a ball if they foul someone and then hope the Ref' gives them the foul , sometimes it worked. .

ETA : Liam Smith got a sore one in the second half too , you could see the pain in his face even though he didn't go down , we did get a foul but there should have been at least a yellow for what was just common assault on Liam - does Jack Ross need to get that sorted too. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

A little harsh Shull. The boy has taken some punishment over the past two games with precious little protection from the referees involved. He wasn't alone in that. He burst a gut for us again on Saturday.  But......like you I don't like to see a player go down too easily...ours or the oppositions.

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

A little harsh Shull. The boy has taken some punishment over the past two games with precious little protection from the referees involved. He wasn't alone in that. He burst a gut for us again on Saturday.  But......like you I don't like to see a player go down too easily...ours or the oppositions.

This thread's not about Danny Mullen, it's about s**ll............................

1 hour ago, shull said:

Stop diving. 

Been at since he joined. 

It was embarrassing on Saturday and was sad seeing somebody do it in a St Mirren jersey. 

Shame, because he is a very good player and gives absolutely everything on the Pitch. 

Him sitting on the Turf squealing at the Match Officials after he dived ain't good. 

Jack Ross has to sortit. 

image.jpeg

46 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

,A little harsh Shull. The boy has taken some punishment over the past two games with precious little protection from the referees involved. He wasn't alone in that. He burst a gut for us again on Saturday.  But......like you I don't like to see a player go down too easily...ours or the oppositions.

Which they seemed to do, very often. 

Edited by pod

1 hour ago, shull said:

Stop diving. 

Been at since he joined. 

Jack Ross has to sortit. 

Don’t recall him diving or squealing.

He is great at winning free kicks in the last third. I don’t think he dives often, but get his body in a position that invites contact from defenders.

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Obvious troll is obvious. Clearly upping his game now that a certain someone is back on the forum.

Dickson is easing himself back in by confining himself to the 3 Monthly Spend thread but I’m sure it won’t be long before we start getting his half baked views on life, the universe and the SNP.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, shull said:

Stop diving. 

Been at since he joined. 

Jack Ross has to sortit. 

Dare I say it, I kinda agree with this. 

One of my pet hates, grown men diving about.

8 minutes ago, Jack the lad said:

Dare I say it, I kinda agree with this. 

One of my pet hates, grown men diving about.

Fortunately none of our current players have been guilty of that in our colours.:thumbs2

Edited by FTOF