Tratorria Genova

beyond our ken

Yes it is very good, very good indeed.

Been in a few times, one time though I was in a group of maybe 13-15 gents after a day at the Ayr racing, needless to say a wee bit inebriated.  Anyway after we paid the bill I bent down to tie my shoelace, next thing I knew I fired off a loud wet fart.  Anyway I stood up and turned round to the sight of another table (say 10-12, in at the windae) all staring at me with total disgust.Poor buggers had been sat right behind my offending sphincter.

Ach well these things happen, they happen indeed.

I got a carry out from it on Sun....chicken in a peppercorn sauce.It was f'kn lovely.

Heard a lot of complaints from sit in people being refused coffee because their table is needed or being told it's to late and coffee machine is off.

I've never sat in since hearing about an old guy who shat on a table,a table indeed.

Yes it is very good, very good indeed.

Been in a few times, one time though I was in a group of maybe 13-15 gents after a day at the Ayr racing, needless to say a wee bit inebriated.  Anyway after we paid the bill I bent down to tie my shoelace, next thing I knew I fired off a loud wet fart.  Anyway I stood up and turned round to the sight of another table (say 10-12, in at the windae) all staring at me with total disgust.Poor buggers had been sat right behind my offending sphincter.

Ach well these things happen, they happen indeed.

TT that really made me laugh [emoji23]

27 minutes ago, civilsaint said:

heard a rumour there might be another one opening elsewhere - anyone heard the same?

An ex Genova chef is opening a restaurant at the old TSB in Neilston Rd,next door to the Balny.

Had a great meal on Saturday and can highly recommend.  Pollo Milanese is really first class Wheat-free pasta was indistinguishable from the wheaty stuff

House Syrah was very palatable and the Tiramisu was ample for two.

I will go back.

We had drinks in Pendulum before hand, my first time there.  Nice enough place, but a little pricey especially without a draught cider option.