Championship Player of the Year

14 hours ago, shull said:

Dobbie is the favourite. 

I think you're at the wind-up again, Shull, but I'll bite.  I admire Dobbie's scoring record, but that's all he seems to have going for him. If it's just about goals scored, then surely Scott McDonald or Gavin Reilly  would have been nominated before Cammy Smith.

Morgan has scored 13 league goals and also has 5 assists. He is clearly a very talented player with more strings to his bow than just goal-scoring. His goals and general play have  made a huge contribution to his team winning the Championship and he has earned himself a transfer to the top team in the country (and made a decent financial contribution to his club in the process). He is by a long way the player of the year in his league. 

7 minutes ago, pondsman said:

I think you're at the wind-up again, Shull, but I'll bite.  I admire Dobbie's scoring record, but that's all he seems to have going for him. If it's just about goals scored, then surely Scott McDonald or Gavin Reilly  would have been nominated before Cammy Smith.

Morgan has scored 13 league goals and also has 5 assists. He is clearly a very talented player with more strings to his bow than just goal-scoring. His goals and general play have  made a huge contribution to his team winning the Championship and he has earned himself a transfer to the top team in the country (and made a decent financial contribution to his club in the process). He is by a long way the player of the year in his league. 

Got me wrong dude, nae wind up.

Dobbie is other peoples favourite, I'm just passing the message.

I wouldn't have chosen any of the four listed,

St Mirren Goalie for me. :)

16 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Wow! What's that screeching sound I hear. Must be the greatest handbrake turn in history!

He is still on to extend his St Mirren Park Away End Clean Sheet Record ramorra. :)

All his own work and effort.