Tunnel

Stunning

The club is showing professionalism & vision on & off the park.

The club is on a mission to grow the club overall & we are fortunate enough to have leadership in place that has a genuine passion for all things St Mirren.

Be bold - Achieve

Excellent

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Let me get this right, is this genuinely receiving a unanimous vote of approval? From St Mirren supporters? On here?

That must be a first, no?:o

I’m raging. How can they do panels like this to make the tunnel look great, but could not find a couple of hundred quid to produce an additional HoF panel for the three new inductees that came along after all the original boards went up? We are now at more than three new inductees, we are years and years down the road from the HoF boards going up, yet nothing. Still there, ignored and without a thought of updating them. The boards are in areas frequented by fans, bet your bottom dollar had they beeen installed in the corridors frequented by the directors, they’d be updated. Either keep them up to date, or just remove them. Either way, do something. The apathy is pathetic. Still adorned with JD Sports advertising too.

There you go Drew. Happy to provide a torn-faced, gobshite-voiced, moment of gloom. :P

Mind you, I do have a point. Years and fcuking years....nothing.

25 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Some great photos by shull which goes to prove he can post things on here that is enjoyable for other buds. Shame he then ruined it by having an other cheap shot at Samson on the POTY award thread  :huh:

Some lovely words from good buddie, Renfrew. 

Then, he goes and spoils it with a merciless attack on innocent moi. 

:D

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’m raging. How can they do panels like this to make the tunnel look great, but could not find a couple of hundred quid to produce an additional HoF panel for the three new inductees that came along after all the original boards went up? We are now at more than three new inductees, we are years and years down the road from the HoF boards going up, yet nothing. Still there, ignored and without a thought of updating them. The boards are in areas frequented by fans, bet your bottom dollar had they beeen installed in the corridors frequented by the directors, they’d be updated. Either keep them up to date, or just remove them. Either way, do something. The apathy is pathetic. Still adorned with JD Sports advertising too.

There you go Drew. Happy to provide a torn-faced, gobshite-voiced, moment of gloom. :P

Mind you, I do have a point. Years and fcuking years....nothing.

I have serious competition. :lol: