Tunnel

Is anyone here in any doubt (In this day & age) that Fitzy & GLS don't read these posts (Or, at least get someone to feedback for them?)

Constructive criticism is good - Just keep it "on-topic" & cut the banter / pish!  

Erm surely this is the unofficial st mirren forum? I understand certain things can be and sometimes have to be managed by the club on the official site but surely they can't stop the banter on here?

Or are we supporting a dictatorship?

22 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Erm surely this is the unofficial st mirren forum? I understand certain things can be and sometimes have to be managed by the club on the official site but surely they can't stop the banter on here?

Down the old Love Street tunnel and into the away dressing room......

A4F35CBD-D290-4A70-8428-BAF5BC240991.jpeg

13 hours ago, Hambud said:

Of course it is "unofficial" - That's why we can say what we like without it being "endorsed" by SMFC

Do you seriously believe that officials / players don't look at these boards? They are human too!! 

2 hours ago, thepaisleypanda said:

Of course it is "unofficial" - That's why we can say what we like without it being "endorsed" by SMFC

Do you seriously believe that officials / players don't look at these boards? They are human too!! 

Are you seriously saying a few words on a daft football forum will have ant real effect on anybody from the club? 

Dearie me. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Are you seriously saying a few words on a daft football forum will have ant real effect on anybody from the club? 

Dearie me. :rolleyes:

Aye. 

My pep talk at the start of the Season turned our Goalie into the SHUT OUT KING. 

Even though he had no shots to save or crosses to catch in most of the matches. 

What a boy. 

On 4/19/2018 at 11:21 PM, shull said:

Embedded

On 4/20/2018 at 7:49 AM, Drew said:

Let me get this right, is this genuinely receiving a unanimous vote of approval? From St Mirren supporters? On here?

That must be a first, no?:o

Not Quite...

That 'Come on ye Saints' gets right up my Goat (?)  That's Pars patter.

Its 'Come on YOU Saints'

I'm sure they do read it but I believe Gordon and Tony both have enough savy about them to not really pay much attention to the jokes that go on.

Are you suggesting they are going to be offended?

Or are you suggesting they will change their approach to the magnificent job they are doing?

I remember when GLS used to post on here so I think he will know a whole load of it can be taken with a pinch of salt.

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You swerved my question,  we'll done. :lol:

As Vambo suggests I'd be more than surprised if the words of halfwits on a football forum would alter anyones daily work approach. 

Wisnae me who said that Bud.  But, the mgmt have and  might get some good ideas from here.  The tunnel work being a prime example.

On 4/26/2018 at 1:46 PM, Hambud said:

I'm sure they do read it but I believe Gordon and Tony both have enough savy about them to not really pay much attention to the jokes that go on.

Are you suggesting they are going to be offended?

Or are you suggesting they will change their approach to the magnificent job they are doing?

I remember when GLS used to post on here so I think he will know a whole load of it can be taken with a pinch of salt.

FREE customer feedback - without being Tripadvisor type stuff?  - What's not to like for a LTD company?