Fireworks last night at the open top bus

At the museum a guy set up some serious fireworks think they were ment to go up in the air. They exploded around the bus will never for get the look on Tony Fitzpatrick face , balls of fire all around the bus with huge bangs it was funny but understandably some shocked faces. The guy that set them off i tbought  he was dead motionless face down on the grass. Mental hope he is ok. 

The boy and I had been watching the bus pass at the Museum and were following the bus down when they went off.

I thought it was a rocket attack! There was some drunken handbags outside de beers shortly after - all very exciting!

Some police were walking back up Storie St hill away from the bus and back to the fireworks - they were going through the crowd trying to huckle the culprit - I think they got him.

The walk back from the game also showed the wee man a horde of police and ambulances around a car that had crashed into a cafe beside the Court Bar.

It was a hectic day