Season Tickets 2018/2019 Make sure you can watch the Saints

On 12/05/2018 at 11:05 AM, munoz said:

Unfortunately you're correct. This will have an affect on the fairweather supporters.

If it happens Munoz...........if. 

Timing isn't good but should be clear before season tickets go on sale. 

We pay not only to watch Saints but also a better class of opposition.

I am looking forward to that. 

• 1 month later...

"if you go down to the club today,  you better believe your eyes" Season ticket sales up 43 per cent and heading to finish above 4,000. Great news for the club and supporters.  I have added 3 season tickets from last season and secured good seats for this season which also ensures that I can renew them for coming seasons as we,  I hope,  progress through the league. Well priced,  still 2 weeks to get the early bird discount and then the credit option kicks in.  Great. 

On 4/23/2018 at 6:23 PM, faraway saint said:

You really don't get it.

Firstly people cannot always afford a season ticket.

Secondly they have other things in their life and cannot attend every home game.

Thirdly, where, exactly are these extra fans going to come from?

Fourthly, we, quite simply, are at the top end of our regular support, unless that dafty Tony is right and we get into the Champions League.

You can start as many threads and repeat till you're blue in the face, we will not get close to the figures yoy keep banging on about.

We've been in the top league before, nothing to suggest we will improve on this seasons despite you banging on about seeing better players.

Have you watched the top league, it's poor, outside Celtic. 

Have you bought your early bird season ticket yet? Let's hope the forum member who posted this continues to be proved wrong.

18 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Have you bought your early bird season ticket yet? Let's hope the forum member who posted this continues to be proved wrong.

Well I won't be going to every home game and money is not what it once was. Thing is St Mirren is like being in love with someone you have your good and bad times the bad hurt like he'll but the good more than make up for the bad. You support your love as best you can that's the way I see it not just another football team. 

On 6/17/2018 at 11:43 AM, St.Ricky said:

"if you go down to the club today,  you better believe your eyes" Season ticket sales up 43 per cent and heading to finish above 4,000. Great news for the club and supporters.  I have added 3 season tickets from last season and secured good seats for this season which also ensures that I can renew them for coming seasons as we,  I hope,  progress through the league. Well priced,  still 2 weeks to get the early bird discount and then the credit option kicks in.  Great. 

I doubled our family season ticket stakes and smashed trough the 43% level.

Went from one to two Ha! Ha!  50% increase in sales.

Second one was a student one though, 50% decrease in revenue.

Looking forward to 6000 plus crowds, Fecking queues, Having to sit in my own seat, 3 hours to get a bovril, having to leave the pub early to get in. Ah f**k it

COYS we're on our way.

22 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I doubled our family season ticket stakes and smashed trough the 43% level.

Went from one to two Ha! Ha!  50% increase in sales.

Second one was a student one though, 50% decrease in revenue.

Looking forward to 6000 plus crowds, Fecking queues, Having to sit in my own seat, 3 hours to get a bovril, having to leave the pub early to get in. Ah f**k it

COYS we're on our way.

Absolutely. The place will be buzzing. 

• 2 weeks later...

So the "well on our way to 4000" line must have been given when actual sales were under 3000 ! It's a bit like web booking sites giving the message "7 other people are currently looking at this hotel" only that is currently being legislated against. Sales will pretty much flatline after the early bird cut-off so safe to say we will be up 200-300 or so on last season. Hardly the giant leap forward some predicted but the personnel turnover has no doubt affected things.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

So the "well on our way to 4000" line must have been given when actual sales were under 3000 ! It's a bit like web booking sites giving the message "7 other people are currently looking at this hotel" only that is currently being legislated against. Sales will pretty much flatline after the early bird cut-off so safe to say we will be up 200-300 or so on last season. Hardly the giant leap forward some predicted but the personnel turnover has no doubt affected things.

Its just a guess, but I believe they dont know how to seperate out actual renewals and new purchases from pending renewals, befire the early bird offer ends. Meaning they think they've sold 4000, but actually there is a chunk that havent been renewed and they count them as sold.

feck me, its getting more like on old firm club everyday! Next they'll be givimg them more se... whoop.

24 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Its just a guess, but I believe they dont know how to seperate out actual renewals and new purchases from pending renewals, befire the early bird offer ends. Meaning they think they've sold 4000, but actually there is a chunk that havent been renewed and they count them as sold.

feck me, its getting more like on old firm club everyday! Next they'll be givimg them more se... whoop.

Love how you have all the answers but no facts to back up what you write.