Scottish PFA Goal of the Season

Trying my best to not be biased, my top 3 would be:

1) Moult for 'Well v Sevco - That lob is just delightful. Absolute precision. Excellent dip too.

2) Tierney :green Green Bigots v Killie - Feel sick for saying it but that is some strike. Accuracy brilliant, powerful, not like the keeper was off his line or anything. Struck from miles out. Keena's looks further out but the keeper was miles off his line.

3) I shall be a right arse here and nominate two goals here - Cammy's goal and Bingham for Accies. Not sure if I'm just trying too hard to be unbiased. Both look like the best team goals this season according to what has been selected. Saints played their way through Dunfermline in seconds, lovely backheel, goal. Accies showed great composure in the final third to work that goal, opened Hibs right up, lovely backheel here as well, and a simple finish for Bingham. Both goals are special in their own right.

Trying my best to not be biased, my top 3 would be:
1) Moult for 'Well v Sevco - That lob is just delightful. Absolute precision. Excellent dip too.
2) Tierney :green Green Bigots v Killie - Feel sick for saying it but that is some strike. Accuracy brilliant, powerful, not like the keeper was off his line or anything. Struck from miles out. Keena's looks further out but the keeper was miles off his line.
3) I shall be a right arse here and nominate two goals here - Cammy's goal and Bingham for Accies. Not sure if I'm just trying too hard to be unbiased. Both look like the best team goals this season according to what has been selected. Saints played their way through Dunfermline in seconds, lovely backheel, goal. Accies showed great composure in the final third to work that goal, opened Hibs right up, lovely backheel here as well, and a simple finish for Bingham. Both goals are special in their own right.
The Accies goal was 1st class and I think it should be the winner.

Bear in mind that although you can normally vote just the once, if you open an incognito browser window, cut and paste the above link into the address bar. vote then close the window and open a new one, you can vote as many times as you like.

Not that I would advocate that sort of thing :whistle

25 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Bear in mind that although you can normally vote just the once, if you open an incognito browser window, cut and paste the above link into the address bar. vote then close the window and open a new one, you can vote as many times as you like.

Not that I would advocate that sort of thing :whistle

"Cammy Smith Goal of the Season rescinded after foul play from St Mirren fans using multiple votes. Award now given to Tierney as per SFA rules.

On further reflection, the award has now been handed to Harry Kane after he appealed the decision to hand the trophy to Tierney"

Cammy’s goal was fabulous and from our point of view extremely important. 

In reality though, looking at that selection, it was neither the most spectacular nor the best team goal. 

I probably wouldn’t put it in the top 3.

These public poll competitions are stupid tho.  The winner just comes from either the team with the biggest support or the team whose support could be most arsed.