The Rangers And Stephen Gerard

St.Ricky

Speculation is rife that SG will be the next manager of the Govan club after Dave King is pictured enjoying the fabulous win by Liverpool over Roma just a few seats away from SG.  Fans of the govan outfit have taken to social media to discuss his suitability.  Now it would be nice to think that in these more enlightened times that his past playing record and coaching experience would be the main topic but you would be wrong. Govan devotees seem more concerned about whether he is or is not a Catholic, was born a Catholic, Attended a Catholic School or is A practising Catholic. Sad. 

Edited by St.Ricky

17 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Speculation is rife that SG will be the next manager of the Govan club after Dave King is pictured enjoying the fabulous win by Liverpool over Roma just a few seats away from SG.  Fans of the govan outfit have taken to social media to discuss his suitability.  Now it would be nice to think that in these more enlightened times that his past playing record and coaching experience would be the main topic but you would be wrong. Govan devotees seem more concerned about whether he is or is not a Catholic, was born a Catholic, Attended a Catholic School or is A practising Catholic. Sad. 

This would probably end his hopes of a good managerial career before its even started.

Dear Gerry,Stephen, Steven

We are having a wee bit of a mare of season, virtually every team that plays us at home is humping us. Its almost like the ground is cursed? I mean we only paid £5m for it, and a wee runaround at Murraypark- Soon to renamed Kingslanding.....  (Thank the Lord Charles Green moved on!!)Also Celtic are using us as target practice.....

We have managed to divert our loyal loyalists fans by sacking that wee ******** , katholic, potatoe munching Kenny Millar, but alas the Bears are restless......They expect a lot more for their 25 million a year investment apparently, but come on we are 35 points ahead of our great Glasgow rivals Thistle.  

So if anyone asks you about managing the mighty Glasgow Rangers- please don't reply " Who" or "didn't they die in 2012" but please reply " it would be a honour to serve" Mr King assures us your cheque is the post, however as he banks with TSB, it may not clear ever for a while......

Yours most sincerely

David Murray  The the Rangers Board

Edited by DougJamie

9 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

The story i heard

Neil Warnock will be the new manager

Allan McGregor will be back between the sticks

Scott Arfield and James McArthur will leave their premiership clubs to don the mighty blue or orange Sevco tops next season

I love the double standards of Sevco

Please give up shitey Hull, Way out their league Burnley and Premiership fodder Palace to play for the mighty Rangers, keep out kids as we don't develop , but please take a pay cut as we got found out over Alves and Pena...................

44 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

The story i heard

Neil Warnock will be the new manager

Allan McGregor will be back between the sticks

Scott Arfield and James McArthur will leave their premiership clubs to don the mighty blue or orange Sevco tops next season

That would be shite. Warnock likes to bring his teams doon to Cornwall and my local side Bodmin Town got to play Cardiff City last summer (only lost 3-1) and we played Leeds United few years back. I'm not having a bunch of bigoted cunts coming doon here, so braindead they think their club still exist, pissing in our gardens and requiring mass fumigation of the entire county.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Can there be a limit of the amount of threads that someone can start in a day/week/month PLEASE? 

I shall start a Thread regarding limits, unless some dude beats me to it. :byebye

22 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

That would be shite. Warnock likes to bring his teams doon to Cornwall and my local side Bodmin Town got to play Cardiff City last summer (only lost 3-1) and we played Leeds United few years back. I'm not having a bunch of bigoted cunts coming doon here, so braindead they think their club still exist, pissing in our gardens and requiring mass fumigation of the entire county.

Well according to the rags. McGregor will sign tomorrow and be in goals v Tic, Arfield will sign 3 year 20k a week deal, Gerrad in talks, and some postmen in the Faroe Isles watched them v Hearts for any potential pointers

15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Well according to the rags. McGregor will sign tomorrow and be in goals v Tic, Arfield will sign 3 year 20k a week deal, Gerrad in talks, and some postmen in the Faroe Isles watched them v Hearts for any potential pointers

The Faroese posties were from Faroese clubs Klaksvik, B36 Torshavn and Runavik, all preparing for a potential Europa League tie against Sevco. None of them want the humiliation of being pumped out of Europe by a shitey pretend football club who have only existed for 6 years and haven't even won anything bigger than the Petrofac Cup.

(Yes, those are the real Faroe Islands clubs who will partake in the EL. Yes, I looked this up. Cannot confirm the scouts are posties)

48 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I would love it, just love it if Gerrard went to Sevco.... can you imagine their totally OTT hype, followed by the Hot Airship that is Sevco exploding into flames... and slamming into the ground with everyone involved blaming each other.

bring it on.

Why are the Sun reporting he endorsed Arfield and McGregor moves?  This Sevco lot are hilarious? Now I don't believe what I read in The Sun, however with this clubs history asking a candidate for his ok to sign .......................before he does is their way

Fuds

Guest TPAFKATS
I don't think they do Mass

41 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 5:55 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

I don't think they do Mass

Mass suffering today perhaps.

Strange game when the goalkeeper of a team which has just lost 5..0 is their man of the match for then.