August 4 Start Date for 1st Premiership Game 2018/2019

St.Ricky

11 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

As I pointed out at the start of this thread a full 13 days ago these lists were published in February but for some reason you took 2 months to decide to post about it now 13 days later you post the link from February now couldn't you have posted the link in February??? Or At the start of this thread???.

There is a thing called Google that most people have heard of they use that alot these days maybe you should try it.

Glad to hear that.  

Did you publish any of this at anytime 

Glad to hear that.  
Did you publish any of this at anytime 
I didn't need to it was all over every media outlet from Newspaper to Radio to Social so didn't really expect to have to share it as it was really difficult to miss(obviously you did though) & especially not 2 months later.

You are missing the point though aren't you???

You miss the big news 2 months ago then decide to start a thread even though your target audience probably saw it all already.

Then amazingly you don't share the link where all the information can be found but nearly 2 weeks later you decide to share the link???
Horse Stable Door immediately springs to mind.

30 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I didn't need to it was all over every media outlet from Newspaper to Radio to Social so didn't really expect to have to share it as it was really difficult to miss(obviously you did though) & especially not 2 months later.

You are missing the point though aren't you???

You miss the big news 2 months ago then decide to start a thread even though your target audience probably saw it all already.

Then amazingly you don't share the link where all the information can be found but nearly 2 weeks later you decide to share the link???
Horse Stable Door immediately springs to mind.

And the problem this has caused is?

4 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I'm not trying to get in the middle of two grumpy auld dudes arguing but, to be fair, I never saw it back then. Or, at least, I don't recall seeing it.

Nothing wrong with this thread,good information.