Saints in Team Of The Year , incase you missed it 1st time.

I'm genuinely struggling to think. Neil Alexander, perhaps?
Yes, Alexander did get it.

Struggling to find the whole Championship team of the year but saw Livingston tweet that Alexander & Halkett were in it + 5 Saints, presume Dobbie got in only leaves 3???

Have been impressed with O'Ware all season. I think he would be a sound addition to our team. Hear too that he is leaving Morton. To us ?  Would also like Dobbie.   Still a great striker.   Seeing as he still lives over the border, he may well stay wi QOS. McMullen not in the team of the season but reckon he may be a Morgan replacement......... 

Have been impressed with O'Ware all season. I think he would be a sound addition to our team. Hear too that he is leaving Morton. To us ?  Would also like Dobbie.   Still a great striker.   Seeing as he still lives over the border, he may well stay wi QOS. McMullen not in the team of the season but reckon he may be a Morgan replacement......... 
McMullan can GTF

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 8:56 AM, Anybuddie said:

Alexander, Liam, Ryan Williamson, Halkett, , O’Ware, Morgy, McGinn, Cammy, Vigurs, Gav, Dobbie 

Thanks Anybuddie 

Great to see us have so many players in the selection. Had Davis played more games then he might have made it. A good case could be made for Eckersley and Magennis and maybe big Gary. Samson or Alexander too could be one or the other in my opinion.