Giro d'Italia

Guest TPAFKATS

I've been a bit critical of froome in the past as I think a lot of his success is down to the superiority of his team grinding it out.
Only saw the last 30km of today but its one if the best stage rides I can remember seeing.

Guest TPAFKATS

British 1-2 Geraint Thomas & Adam Yates (obviously recovered) in the Critérium du Dauphiné. 
I missed a day (or 2?) of this. What happened to the Polish rider from SKY (not even trying to spell his name) who was leading after the TTT?

Sent from my phone using sausage fingers

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

I missed a day (or 2?) of this. What happened to the Polish rider from SKY (not even trying to spell his name) who was leading after the TTT?

Sent from my phone using sausage fingers

Dunno - was on N/S so missed most of the race till the final day.

Team Orders?

Big Mick's a top Time Trialer so perhaps he was given permission to go for it in the Prologue (Day 1) and then pulled in for the team effort to help Thomas - as we know Sky are a very disciplined outfit.

Edited by Bud the Baker

8 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Dunno - was on N/S so missed most of the race till the final day.

Team Orders?

Big Mick's a top Time Trialer so perhaps he was given permission to go for it in the Prologue (Day 1) and then pulled in for the team effort to help Thomas - as we know Sky are a very disciplined outfit.

It's good to see we have some serious Tour contenders coming from this country now . .