Legends Game for Raise For Rebecca

This game has been organised to raise funds to send Rebecca McKenna aged 3 to America for treatment for cancer.Her story is told in todays Paisley Express.

The date and venue for the game is as follows.

Ralston Community Sports Ground  Penilee Road  Saturday 2nd of June at 1pm

Players who have signed up to play include Steven McGarry,Lee Mair,Vanzy,Ludo,Junior Mendes,David Elliot,Barry Mclauchlin etc.

It is our intention to have a team of fans to play against them and we welcome bids to secure a jersey for the day.

Please DM me with your bids.

Thanks everyone for their support.

Forgot to add that the game is open to the public ie the greatest  fans in the world to see their heroes again.There will be a bucket collection to raise as much as we can to send Rebecca on her way.

Edited by northendsaint

Unfortunately I have had a hip replacement and await the other also being done , Any places going for goalpost or corner flag?,   Hope this is a big success , I might try and come along if possible on the day.

There is a St Mirren Fans v Morton Fans game happening this weekend , Its a fund raiser but don't know much more about it.

Edited by linwood buddie

This game has been organised to raise funds to send Rebecca McKenna aged 3 to America for treatment for cancer.Her story is told in todays Paisley Express.
Players who have signed up to play include Steven McGarry,Lee Mair,Vanzy,Ludo,Junior Mendes,David Elliot,Barry Mclauchlin etc.
It is our intention to have a team of fans to play against them and we welcome bids to secure a jersey for the day.

Forgot to add that the game is open to the public ie the greatest  fans in the world to see their heroes again.There will be a bucket collection to raise as much as we can to send Rebecca on her way.
You should maybe make the bids for each half ian

On 5/9/2018 at 4:01 PM, northendsaint said:

Bump.

On 5/9/2018 at 9:48 PM, BIG BEN said:
On 5/9/2018 at 4:01 PM, northendsaint said:

You should maybe make the bids for each half ian

3 weeks today girls and boys.Never been done before.Lets be having you.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, northendsaint said:

The legend that is Shuggie Murray has confirmed that he will be playing in the above game.There are still some places available for the fans team and anyone wishing to play should DM  me.What an opportunity to play with our stars of yesterday in what is sure to be a great day and for a magnificent cause.

• div pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Would liked to have made it down to see this, I work with Rebecca's mum. 

Off on holiday on Friday, though. Good luck to everyone bidding and taking part.

Just a thought; maybe possible . what if someone periscopes it and people could donate for watching .  I know it's not the champions league final as such and I am aware of the SFA's view on such things ...BUT ... I am sure Buddies would perhaps be up for it?

13 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Well done to all who took part today , looked like hard work out there in the heat. Hope there was a good amount of cash raised emoji106.png

Hi Callum.£3192 was raised and i thank everyone for making it a great day.So proud of our club from fans to players.

36 minutes ago, John Gotti said:

Who scored bud?

Junior scored twice - he looked fit as a fiddle and lasted the whole game along with Shuggie, McGarry & Vanzy... Frazer from the Bankhouse also scored a couple, and McGarry scored. Can’t mind the other two!

Ludo saved a penalty and looked in really good shape too. 

Vanzy put in a great show second half as a roaming midfielder and Shuggie slotted into centre half when Trigger came off!