Livingston v Thistle Premiership Final

St.Ricky

37 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Crunch time today with Livvy having their noses in front. 

Big game for both.  

Should be a cracker. 

Looking forward to this one. Thistle will really need to get their finger out if they're to avoid relegation- a performance even close to their last outing will see them gone. 

Thistle 1 Livi 2 again for me .

16 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I'm supporting Livi through this, then I thought it'll probably be them who end up screwing our season over next year :lol:

Ach well go on Livi!

My wife is already planning her shopping trips to the Design Centre in Livingston. Maybe I should shout for Thistle! ?

Ex Saint Buchanan on

Edited by St.Ricky

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That is a fantastic achievement.

Always good to see the lower league side win through the biased playoffs.

It used to be 1 up 1 down nothing else so I find that a strange comment.

There is bias that it favours 2nd place over 3rd and 4th. And that's how it should be, leagues of ten teams should not be offering promotion to sides who finish 3rd and 4th.

25 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

My wife is already planning her shopping trips to the Design Centre in Livingston. Maybe I should shout for Thistle! ?

Ex Saint Buchanan on

In fairness the wife would probably find something just as dull to do in Partick so you'd be screwed either way!

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'll stick my neck out and say Livingston's promotion trump our achievements this season.

Quite astonishing really given that almost everyone had them in a scrap with Dumbarton for 9th before a ball was kicked.

I think it's a fair comment. Winning the league by 12pts was a major part in or achievement, but Livi are definitely one of the stories of the season in Scotland and they deserve a lot of credit. I never expected them to be anywhere near the promotion fight.

23 minutes ago, ironsaints87 said:

Well done Livi. Thoroughly deserved . Superb achievement. Bottom two premier down,top two championship up. As should be .

Spot on.......... but perhaps not next season... two up.. two down