Who do we want to win the play-off?

20 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Compare attendances Livi (1348) Thistle (4374 - 2016/17) & Prize Money Livi (450k) Thistle (1.13M).

If we are staying up in the top league just to survive by finishing ahead of the likes of Livingston and Hamilton (and play them infront of half empty stadiums) then I'd really rather not bother!

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

No brainer who would bring the most fans where would we take the most fans. Answers on a post card boys and girls. 

Short term thinking.  Surely be better to stay in the Premier long term rather than have Thistle bring a few more fans than Livi for one season?

Edited by scottd

22 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Thistle will provide a far more difficult proposition next year, if they stay up.

Compare attendances Livi (1348) Thistle (4579) & Prize Money Livi (450k) Thistle (1.13M).

Livi for me - 110%!

Livi would be able to give the bigots, Hibs and Hearts 8000 seats which would help to bridge the gap between the prize money but since I can't stand Livi, I hope to be visiting Maryhill soon  :)

Alloa, but it's just not happening. All over Dumbarton but couldn't score in the proverbial.

YAAAAAAAAAS! Ross Stewart 1-1 Dumbarton, Alloa

ETA. If the games in the balance, or, indeed, if Partick are romping it, we are intending to make the trip to Firhill for the second leg to lend our support to the Jags.

Edited by stlucifer

19 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Livi would be able to give the bigots, Hibs and Hearts 8000 seats which would help to bridge the gap between the prize money but since I can't stand Livi, I hope to be visiting Maryhill soon  :)

Even so they'll be a far weaker outfit than Thistle - and I doubt if any of the teams you mentioned would take that many fans, most OF away games are televised & I don't reckon Hibs and Hearts would take that many.

Even so they'll be a far weaker outfit than Thistle - and I doubt if any of the teams you mentioned would take that many fans, most OF away games are televised & I don't reckon Hibs and Hearts would take that many.
Nearly a home game for the Edinburgh teams but yes they wouldn't take that amount but I reckon the bigots could.

2-1 Alloa Kirkpatrick. Saints having an influence.
I see Goodwin still got his usual yellow card off the ref [emoji23] Dumbarton deserved all they get, even the ballboy behind the goal wouldn't get the ball.

21 hours ago, scottd said:

Short term thinking.  Surely be better to stay in the Premier long term rather than have Thistle bring a few more fans than Livi for one season?

If we are going to survive the premiership for me it's not about others it's about us. What I enjoy is a bit of atmosphere Thistle will bring that to the table , Livie ?