Why should we buy a season ticket?

4 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Does anyone know how to add my sons season ticket onto my online account? When I log in it’s only mine that appears,

I emailed the club on Monday but haven’t heard a thing back. It’s not a huge issue but been working down south so don’t get as much chance to pop to the stadium.

I don't know how you do it online. Like you, I contacted the office by e mail and they dealt with it.  I was also moving seat and they did it all.  

21 hours ago, 17/03/13 said:

Sales up 43% on this time last year :clapping

Great news. So early too. The early bird offer lasts until the end of June. A lot of new people buying I understand. Best get in early and retain or secure a seat of your choice rather than wait,  pay more and perhaps not get the seats you would like.

Tony saying we are approaching 4000 sold  :rolleyes:

This is Tony, as soon as we sold the first one he’ll of said we’re approaching a sell out on season tickets.. oh hang on, that’s someone on here who says that [emoji14]

Highly unlikely but if we got 5000, would they reverse the decision to give two stands to the Glasgow teams ?

40 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

This is Tony, as soon as we sold the first one he’ll of said we’re approaching a sell out on season tickets.. oh hang on, that’s someone on here who says that emoji14.png

Highly unlikely but if we got 5000, would they reverse the decision to give two stands to the Glasgow teams ?

He mentions that he hopes that's what happens in the future and that we can give them 400 tickets and put them in a corner.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

This is Tony, as soon as we sold the first one he’ll of said we’re approaching a sell out on season tickets.. oh hang on, that’s someone on here who says that emoji14.png

The 2 stands hold 3200 so in theory if we sold 4800 the ground would be full. I personally don't think we will get 4000 and I just don't see many  saints fans who are not STH paying the £27 to watch a game that will be on telly.

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

He mentions that he hopes that's what he hopes happens in the future and that we can give them 400 tickets and put them in a corner.:lol:

If that’s what he hopes for, then for it to happen, a good start would have been to come out all guns blazing right in the Jack Ross Feelgood Factor moment, and announce initiatives to absolutely boost ST sales for Smurrrn fans and reaching out to lapsed or casual Smurrrn fans... what they did was to immediately discuss how many OF bigots they could squeeze the pockets of and fit into the Twenny Simple Twenny Digital Wan Arena.

They knew it would be an ‘unpopular decision’, but went for it anyway. 4,000 plus STs Fitzy? You think a good start is to shaft South Standers, where many of the next generation Smurrrn fans reside?

What’s done is done, but talking the talk is pure Tony, and ahm’ no’ jist’ sayin’ that. 

28 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

If that’s what he hopes for, then for it to happen, a good start would have been to come out all guns blazing right in the Jack Ross Feelgood Factor moment, and announce initiatives to absolutely boost ST sales for Smurrrn fans and reaching out to lapsed or casual Smurrrn fans... what they did was to immediately discuss how many OF bigots they could squeeze the pockets of and fit into the Twenny Simple Twenny Digital Wan Arena.

They knew it would be an ‘unpopular decision’, but went for it anyway. 4,000 plus STs Fitzy? You think a good start is to shaft South Standers, where many of the next generation Smurrrn fans reside?

What’s done is done, but talking the talk is pure Tony, and ahm’ no’ jist’ sayin’ that. 

You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

We need the money as simple as that IMO.

Feel free to move me for a couple of games. I don't mind and I won't feel "shafted".:)

On 6/15/2018 at 2:35 PM, whydowebother said:

Sadly, that’s only due to timing of people buying.

Be great to get an ‘actual overall’ increase of 10-20% after figures are tallied up.

Still positive though.

We do the same early bird offer every year so I dont see why the timing would be different this year. I can see the overall increase % being close to what it is at the moment.

We do the same early bird offer every year so I dont see why the timing would be different this year. I can see the overall increase % being close to what it is at the moment.

I hope so.

What I was meaning is we may of sold more by this point which is great, but until we go past the overall total sold then we haven’t increased, yet [emoji4]

Looking good though to do exactly that.

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

Tony saying we are approaching 4000 sold  :rolleyes:

No reason why we shouldn't exceed the 4,000. The tickets are available at a reasonable price. We are playing more attractive (and difficult)  opponents. Gates have gone from 3,000 to 3,600 to 4.450 and on the way (IMO) to 5,500+ over the next season. Buying now is important to make sure you get a seat but also to secure the seat you want in coming seasons through renewal as we, I hope,move through the Premiership and why would we aim for anything less?

Edited by St.Ricky

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

We need the money as simple as that IMO.

Feel free to move me for a couple of games. I don't mind and I won't feel "shafted".:)

Everyone needs the money, but the club had an initiative to sell STs in the West Stand to keep it ‘all Saints’ and it worked well, with the fans taking up the STs. This has established the singing / drumming section, and gave us decent toilet and catering facilities in the West. Why was there no similar campaign? At least have a go.

Glad you don’t feel shafted by being moved to accomodate the bigot pound. I wouldn’t feel that way if I was getting papped out of the West Stand seat I’ve held since day one, to squeeze in more bigot brothers, but I respect your view.

On 6/17/2018 at 10:46 AM, St.Ricky said:

No reason why we shouldn't exceed the 4,000. The tickets are available at a reasonable price. We are playing more attractive (and difficult)  opponents. Gates have gone from 3,000 to 3,600 to 4.450 and on the way (IMO) to 5,500+ over the next season. Buying now is important to make sure you get a seat but also to secure the seat you want in coming seasons through renewal as we, I hope,move through the Premiership and why would we aim for anything less?

Just added another season ticket taking our total to 5 against 1 last season as a pal wants to take in some of the games  against the top teams.