Will James Fowler go or Stay As Manager in the Premiership

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

An interesting angle on this for me is what James Fowler might choose to do if given the choice between going to Ipswich as number 2 to Jack Ross (if he goes)  or Staying and becoming Manager of Saints in the Premiership.  Either could be a good career move for James.  Jack might of course look for a different assistant at Ipswich (Lee Mair?).   James could also stay as number2 to a new Manager at Saints. 

Reasonable thing to ask Rick. Would love Jammy to manage Saints clearly he has what it takes. Sadly Jack and James are a team and as such James will go with Jack it's a step up for both. Gutted to lose them but that's football. Robbie Neilson I'm looking forward to if he gets the post. It's a new chapter we must move on Robbie boy gets my full backing dare I say think it's a real positive move for us. 

1 minute ago, ITFCBlue said:

Confident he’s joining us Elvis? Reports this way suggest it isn’t as done deal as what a few of you have said (not that I want to sound like I’m doubting you all, as you all genuinely seem in the know!).

Love Jack think you have picked that up from most of us. Truth be told I don't want to go through this all again time after time when the next club come calling. We need to think of our club and have someone in who will give us at least two years for them and us. I actually think Neilson would be better than Ross taking us into the premiership.  Can of worms guess I will be Mr Unpopular for the next week. 

Confident he’s joining us Elvis? Reports this way suggest it isn’t as done deal as what a few of you have said (not that I want to sound like I’m doubting you all, as you all genuinely seem in the know!).

Stick around long enough and you’ll realise that nobody apart from maybe Div has any clue about what’s going on

25 minutes ago, ITFCBlue said:

100% happening mate. 

There are one or two that are in the know the rest just take their hints as gospel even though they could be wrong.

Cheers, suppose we’ll definitely know within the next few days or not! 
Go and look at Elvis's posts. You will realise that he always prepares himself for the worst (from a saints fans point of view).

Every match thread last season (and every other season) he has us down to lose. This is no different.

16 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Go and look at Elvis's posts. You will realise that he always prepares himself for the worst (from a saints fans point of view).

Every match thread last season (and every other season) he has us down to lose. This is no different.

Let's wait and see then smart arse. If it doesn't happen I will stop posting on here for good. 

Edited by elvis

Let's wait and see then smart arse. If it doesn't happen I will stop posting on here for good. 
Hit a nerve? It probably will happen and you can come on and show the same delight you do when we get beaten.

Don't stop on my account I enjoy your consistency.

8 hours ago, Hambud said:

There was method in his madness and it worked. :wink:

This is one occasion where it might not work. :(

Edited by pod

There was method in his madness and it worked. :wink:
This is one occasion where it might not work. [emoji20]
Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

I wasn't claiming he isn't correct, he probably is. I was just pointing out to our visitor from Ipswich that his usual posting style is to think of the worst.

If he is genuinely ITK and people don't believe him this time maybe it is a case of the boy that cried wolf?

On 5/17/2018 at 10:12 PM, ITFCBlue said:

On 5/17/2018 at 10:38 PM, elvis said:

100% happening mate. 

On 5/17/2018 at 11:30 PM, elvis said:

:whistle:whistle:whistle

4 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

I'd like to say it's been nice knowing you but that would be a big massive fib. :byebye

You have just written a great line  for your own online forum orbituary. Will be well used when you go.