Jack Ross v David Hopkin. Who has achieved more?

16 minutes ago, zico said:

Possibly? Is that it?

Even just going by attendances, our wage budget last season would have certainly put us in the second tier behind Dundee Utd. We'd have been in there with Falkirk & Dunfermline.

Its just plain common sense! Why would you even need verification or argue the point?

Falkirk were fighting relegation last season, Dundee United were way off the pace, we had the best player in Lewis Morgan.

Seriously, whoever was St. Mirren manager last season should have won the league. Finishing behind Livingston would have been failure. Both the Dundee Utd & Falkirk managers got sacked during the season!

Second tier - who's prevaricating now?

Common Sense - the argument of losers everywhere!

Your client knows when to keep his mouth shut - he's smarter than you!

Guest TPAFKATS
... and some want Goodwin in as Jack's replacement when he goes...
I'd say he's got a season more experience under his belt and has arguably improved as a manager.
Wouldn't consider him though due to the jump from league 1 to Premier.

46 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

They were your words - you prove them.

To repeat myself, your client knows when to keep his mouth shut - he's smarter than you!

'Prove it' were your words! :rolleyes:

To quote yourself, your target knows when to keep his mouth shut - he's smarter than you!

3 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

This is a football forum not a murder trial - I’d say it’s an appropriate level of proof. 

Like I said it should satisfy most people, but I guess you’re special!

Some say the forum is Murder. I think it's getting better every week 

Ricky, you did manage to stir Stu D from his coffin to get into this, obviously he was pitching Hopkins

Would you like to try Ross v Duffy or Ross v Pardew or Ross v Bertie Vogts- Just out of interest and its another 3 threads for you. Just 6 to go for that Voucher at Garden World 

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Ricky, you did manage to stir Stu D from his coffin to get into this, obviously he was pitching Hopkins

Would you like to try Ross v Duffy or Ross v Pardew or Ross v Bertie Vogts- Just out of interest and its another 3 threads for you. Just 6 to go for that Voucher at Garden World 

I'll pass on these but I was looking forward to the free voucher but I thought it was for Arbroath Smokies from Iceland

20 hours ago, zico said:

He should be wearing nappies then!

Either way, there is no way that we can appoint a manager whose toilet issues are so bad that he disappears during the most critical part of the most critical game of the season! :lol:

Arent you the one said- Hopkins didn't manage Livi and disappeared up the tunnel in fear........ You did say that didn't you ......... hmmmm :P

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Last time I looked Stirling is not in Iceland either.......... Your suffering from PTTD- Post Traumatic Thread  Disorder mate

Never been in Iceland - Shop or Country - More of a Waitrose man (There is one in Stirling)

26 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Arent you the one said- Hopkins didn't manage Livi and disappeared up the tunnel in fear........ You did say that didn't you ......... hmmmm :P

Didn't say anything about fear :huh:

45 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Second tier & Common Sense were your words - I proved my assertion.

'prove it' were you words, you didn't prove your assertion and your assertion was nonsensical!