Champions League Final

St.Ricky

On 5/20/2018 at 9:32 AM, chalky1 said:

Been to Anfield on many occasions  and nights out in Liverpool, Madrid I've never been to as for Kiev I don't even like Chicken

Other way round for me Chalky. Been to Kiev a number of times,  like chicken but never been to Anfiekd. Looking forward to seeing Robertson play. 

16 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Your in the wrong thread.....................although there are a few to choose from and you might have told me about these bets in the betting thread, I got gubbed tonight. 

To be honest, betting more with my heart than my head. Love the city and try to take in 1 Real La Liga game a season. 

Bale from outside the box was the only bet that jumped out at me with real value. 

Edited by davidg

11 hours ago, davidg said:

Tonight I had....

correct score 3-1 @ 14/1

Madrid to win in 90 minutes @5/4

Bale to score from outside the box @16/1

Hala Madrid :)

Think the Liverpool  goalkeeper had the same bet   :lol:

29 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

What were the odds on Ramos putting Salah out of the game before half time?
emoji603.png

Unfortunate incident but Salah started it by hooking his arm round the arm of Ramos. 

Gutted for him, hope he makes the World Cup. 

Some Egyptian friends of mine will be gutted if he doesn't make the world cup.

Triva. Met the Egyptian Football Captain of the 2009 team together with the Egyptian Minister for Sport. Goalkeeper. Big guy. Liverpool could have done with him last night. 

1 hour ago, E=Mc2 said:

Here’s the start of the incident. Mo wraps his arm round the near straight arm of Ramos. Not many reports choosing to run with this photo as they would prefer to continue the Ramos witch hunt. 

C967AEFF-5980-4FC1-B0E1-07223F308BEA.jpeg

4 hours ago, davidg said:

Here’s the start of the incident. Mo wraps his arm round the near straight arm of Ramos. Not many reports choosing to run with this photo as they would prefer to continue the Ramos witch hunt. 

C967AEFF-5980-4FC1-B0E1-07223F308BEA.jpeg

That is not the start of the incident. Look at Salah's legs. Salah is already being pulled down.

You will see from 17 secs in the Ramos puts his right arm over the left shoulder of Salah.  Salah can't pull his arm away. It is a natural reaction to pull your arm towards your own body. After that it is a wrestling move.  

Definitely a controversial incident and major turning point in the game.  Until then I thought Liverpool were on the front foot and finding space up front.  Sad to see Salaah having to leave the field.  Was it Ramos intention to damage him? I doubt it.  

The amount of hype from the English media printed about Salah, comparing him to Messi, Ronaldo et al, shows how completely out of touch and unrealistic they are. Because a player does well in their league automatically puts him in the "world class" department, lol. Didn't take Madrid long to snuff him out and show Liverpool a clean pair of heels. Unfortunately lots in this country are starstruck by our southern cousins, also taken in by the media hype.