World Cup Russia 2018

St.Ricky

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Was anyone else not really disappointed with Tunisia's 2nd display. I would say the most negative set up in the WC so far. Actually glad England scored and won. Their folly is a round or two away   

Agree entirely. Seemed to settle for a draw at half time.not an england lover but they deserved the late goal.

Morocco gave absolutely everything today. They played Portugal off the park, they really deserved an equaliser at the very least. Harsh way to go out, they gave it their all today. Portugal were shocking and once again relied on Ronaldo to bail them out, excellent header knowing the risks with feet flying everywhere. Gutted for Morocco.

1 hour ago, guinness said:

Think FIFA will need to talk to the groundsmen in Russia. The parks seem to be made of iron as every time someone falls down they seem to be in mortal agony. Amazingly they recover just before the trainer comes on. It is embarrassing to watch.

Got to agree with you. At least one or two of the refs have sussed it. Wish VAR was used for shirt pulling. Far too much.

17 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Got to agree with you. At least one or two of the refs have sussed it. Wish VAR was used for shirt pulling. Far too much.

I'd extend it to incidents where someone's face is caught by a hand. I'm sick of seeing twats go down like they've been punched when their face is slightly touched by a hand. Then book the f**kers and soon we will see an end to the pointless dramatics.

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I'd extend it to incidents where someone's face is caught by a hand. I'm sick of seeing twats go down like they've been punched when their face is slightly touched by a hand. Then book the f**kers and soon we will see an end to the pointless dramatics.

Got to go along with this too.