Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

Time you ditched that childish huge faraway shite, it is as annoying as buggery and makes your posts unpleasant to look at.
Plus you are giving the guy a huge ego trip which I doubt was your intention. 

Do you really think I give a toss what you think?

As previously pointed out on this forum:

1. He's an atheist, what has Christmas got to do with anything?

2. You made more posts that him that day.

#thichasfcuk

In reply

1. So are most folk! So what has your point got to do with anything? Do you think folk have a holiday on xmas day COD they’re Christians?

2. I didn’t post at all that day... unlike you!

Premium bonds! :lol:

You’re more stupid than you let on! [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Dave The Buddie said:

Good time for an official statement from the club to be released on this. If GS is saying the club have had no official approach from Sunderland I would appreciate coming from an official source.

Na, the posters on here don`t need any official statements!!!!

1 minute ago, magnus said:

Oh no it's not.

This is all a conspiracy to unsettle us and mess about our preparations for the new season - I am trying to find out who is behind it - (Livi, Dundee, Hamilton are the favourite suspects - driven by fear no doubt)

If anything it makes it clear that Ross won't be here next season. Perfectly understandable move in terms of finances for him and his family. It also makes sense for his agent to be touting him about for other jobs.

Scott and Fitzpatrick should be sounding out the next manager, and their preferred targets.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

This is my point, I agree with you.

But why would we give him a new contract in February if it didn't offer us any further protection? Surely we'd just say stay on your same contract and go? It doesn't make any sense to get him to sign a new contract that offers us no further protection but gives him more money. If that's the case we'd of been better letting him leave, there's no way the league was being lost after February. 

Maybe they upped his salary as reward for his good work? He was well worth it.

2 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Maybe they upped his salary as reward for his good work? He was well worth it.

Possibly but it doesn't make great business sense at all. Giving someone a payrise and a clause that will mean you'll lose him in a few months for next to nothing anyway. The two are contradicting.

No reason that giving the payrise couldn't of been on the grounds we protect our asset. £50k - £500k is nothing to a team in EC or Sunderland. On the same note, the amount we paid him extra for that few months will be a drop in the ocean compared to the Sunderland deal. I hope it's not true, it reflects a massive waste of money and a very poor business mind. 

A few people doubting the contract was actually signed in February. I'm starting to think that's more likely. No offical word from the club that it was I don't think. Maybe someone can clarify.