Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Just glad it's all over and we can start moving forward. Events with Sunderland don't bother me Jack was always leaving this summer in my mind the man did what he said he would do get us back where we belong, his words not mine. Job done thank you. 

Did I miss something.

21 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Why don't we wait and see all the facts regarding compensation before judging the "board not being in charge" etc situation. See if our board make comment on it. 

Sunderland approached Jack. It's them who are in the wrong as they would have instigated this. Jack may have applied, but that in itself isn't breaching contract. Sunderland approached him and then approached Saints. You're ill feelings should be directed at them. Jack has served us well as a player and his tenure as manager has been fantastic. Why let one situation ruin all positive feelings to him? 

Sorry, you don't know me and wouldn't be aware that my ill-feelings are aimed at all humanity-and rightly so.

45 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

People have said that after he didn't take the Dundee job and was given a new deal at that point he insisted on a new clause going in his contract that once clubs over £20k he could begin talking with them.

So basically this part, at least, is hearsay? Excellent...

Re the above mention of a friendly sweetener - id hope it would be in Sunderland - the pre season friendly with Sheffield Wednesday was a great day out, so lets hope its at the stadium of light.

We have probably lost 2 of our best 3 players with Davis and Morgan going, now the manager - I wonder if Jack is likely to come in for McGennis or perhaps Cammy Smith, both who you would think would do a good job in that division with the potential to play at a higher level.  

Just now, marrez said:

Re the above mention of a friendly sweetener - id hope it would be in Sunderland - the pre season friendly with Sheffield Wednesday was a great day out, so lets hope its at the stadium of light.

We have probably lost 2 of our best 3 players with Davis and Morgan going, now the manager - I wonder if Jack is likely to come in for McGennis or perhaps Cammy Smith, both who you would think would do a good job in that division with the potential to play at a higher level.  

You'd have a cracking time. I really hope something is sorted.

14 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Saturday will be the official anouncment accoding to Sunderland 's new owners. Now who could it be let me guess ? Robbie Neilson lol. 

Saturday announcement? Seems a bit strange. Can't imagine they would go with that. Most likely tomorrow.

Sooner the better.

3 minutes ago, marrez said:

McGennis is a cert the other will be Stevie McGinn captain for good reason a person jack can rely on to make sure orders are followed on the field is also a fantastic passer. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

McGennis is a cert the other will be Stevie McGinn captain for good reason a person jack can rely on to make sure orders are followed on the field is also a fantastic passer. 

Do you think Gordon Scott will be wanting to do business with Jack?

8 minutes ago, Drew said:

Saturday announcement? Seems a bit strange. Can't imagine they would go with that. Most likely tomorrow.

Sooner the better.

Agree Drew however G.S. will be talking to potentioal managers word from reliable person say's it's Robbie Neilson so it's not going to be a long process thankfully. If you look up the vidieo Sunderland new owners the film is a press conffrence they new owners say the new manager will be announced on Saturday as strange as it may sound.   

7 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not Magennis of last season the season before yes. McGinn not an earthy. Magennis is the only player in SMFC squad that would have a chance of following Jack Ross

4 minutes ago, magnus said:

Do you think Gordon Scott will be wanting to do business with Jack?

Well he is happy to take away the family stand for the evil twins for 30 peaces of silver. So come in with the right price he will be off. Crazy not to have a good relationship with Jack as he could helps out with loans in the future.