Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

24 minutes ago, Alba said:

Impressed by the number of magnanimous posters on here. A credit to B&WA.

I, on the other hand, hope Sunderland lose every game next season and get papped into League 2, the tapping-up basturds.  

I coulnae give a flying fcuk what happens to Sunderland...................The King is Dead...................Long live the King

25 May 2018

A Message from Jack Ross

SMFC Webteam
 Club News

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to so many people involved at St Mirren FC for the experiences of the past 20 months. 

To my players and staff who have worked tirelessly to support the work we do and who have been relentless in their pursuit of success and their desire to drive the club forwards. To the chairman Gordon Scott and directors Alan Wardrop, Chris Stewart and David Nicol for their willingness and indeed patience to help meet my demands for excellence at the club, and to Chief Executive Tony Fitzpatrick and my guru Gavin Whyte for their incredible backing and unwavering faith in me.                To the fantastic support I cannot thank you enough for sticking with me, backing us in our hour of need and then joining us on the terrific journey of the past season and a half. I am immensely proud that I have helped to give you your club back and I have always said that your unwavering passion for your club was there long before me and will continue long after my time. 

It has not been an easy decision to leave a club and a job which I loved but I have been offered an exciting career opportunity of which the challenge of I look forward to meeting. 

The days at Easter Road last May, and the Saturday's 21st and 28th April at our stadium and in the town will be memories I will always treasure and I wish all Buddies every future success. 

SMTID

Jack Ross

• Save
Edited by Buddie Marvelous

A message from Jack Ross.......

Thanks for all the support, faith, trust and awards. I did make a lot of noise about looking forward to the challenge of the Premiership but Im off to manage a basket case of a club in LEAGUE 1 for a shitload of cash. Byeee

My opinion. Feel free to disagree.

7 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:
25 May 2018

A Message from Jack Ross

SMFC Webteam
 Club News

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to so many people involved at St Mirren FC for the experiences of the past 20 months. 

To my players and staff who have worked tirelessly to support the work we do and who have been relentless in their pursuit of success and their desire to drive the club forwards. To the chairman Gordon Scott and directors Alan Wardrop, Chris Stewart and David Nicol for their willingness and indeed patience to help meet my demands for excellence at the club, and to Chief Executive Tony Fitzpatrick and my guru Gavin Whyte for their incredible backing and unwavering faith in me.                To the fantastic support I cannot thank you enough for sticking with me, backing us in our hour of need and then joining us on the terrific journey of the past season and a half. I am immensely proud that I have helped to give you your club back and I have always said that your unwavering passion for your club was there long before me and will continue long after my time. 

It has not been an easy decision to leave a club and a job which I loved but I have been offered an exciting career opportunity of which the challenge of I look forward to meeting. 

The days at Easter Road last May, and the Saturday's 21st and 28th April at our stadium and in the town will be memories I will always treasure and I wish all Buddies every future success. 

SMTID

Jack Ross

• Sav

Someone's cutting onions in this office....

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

SMTID Jack?

Aye, right ye are:lol:

I think he meant to reference this song

Saint Murn fur a while

I was Saint Murn fur a while

I know I was, I am sure I was

I was Saint Murn fur a while

then a did sumthin else

then a did sumthin else again

again , again and again and

I did something else again

Then a wis Saint Murn again fur a while

A wis Saint Murn again fur a while

a know a wis, ahm pure sure a wis

Ah wis Saint Murn again fur a while

Then I left

31 minutes ago, MWISAINT71 said:

I think he might look at Morgan going down and I do appreciate that he no longer is a StMirren player but it was rumoured that we might have got him back for the season ahead 

Ahead of McGeady and McManaman? Maybe if Sunderland were still cost cutting. I don't think it would make any sense at all to bring in a third choice winger on loan. 

25 May 2018

A Message from Jack Ross

SMFC Webteam
 Club News
SMTID
Jack Ross
  • Save

Self indulgent, pretentious bullshit.

Bye, bye snake [emoji216]

4 minutes ago, MWISAINT71 said:

Nearly Greetin.....................however as I said in another thread The King is Dead........................Long Live The King ( Whoever TF That is )

I hope your TF is what I think it is and NOT Tony Fitzpatrick (Ha Ha)    :lol: 

Now we can all mourn quickly and prepare to move on...

JR was truly fab from the moment he got rid of the guys who wouldn't or couldn't play well enough to stop us going downwards... He owes us nothing, but yet, he managed to lift us and leave us in a much better place financially - Morgan £300,000, League winners money and now compensation for Fowler and himself.

Let's be honest - how many of you love the company you work for (or previously worked for) and would be so committed, that you would refuse to go for a five fold increase in your basic pay?     I am guessing none of you, except the liars...

I do not want to demean anything JR & JF have done for us, but last season we were not at the races results wise against any of the Premiership teams. This season requires something quite different in our approach and squad, so I do hope whoever the BOD have lined up can get his guys in, that they are much better than what we have currently and that he turns out to be another truly great St. Mirren manager. (Maybe we will insert some additional clauses in his contract - but the BOD are doing a fab job too - the difference from before is enormous)

No time for caution - lets speculate and accumulate (especially in loads of points in the season ahead)    C   O   Y     S