Sunderland Speak To Jack Ross

4 minutes ago, YorkshireMackem said:

Jack spoke very well today, he seems very level-headed and confident in his ability. I now see why he was such a loss to you guys! Any news of a new manager for you? Genuinely hope you go on to have a great season.

And you Yorkshire Makem

4 minutes ago, YorkshireMackem said:

Jack spoke very well today, he seems very level-headed and confident in his ability. I now see why he was such a loss to you guys! Any news of a new manager for you? Genuinely hope you go on to have a great season.

You have summed him up perfectly in your opening sentence. Thanks for the good wishes towards us for next season. As a long-time Newcastle United fan (they play in the same kit as us, they are close to Scotland, and I like the Geordies), then I cannot return the good wishes. I hope you get pumped. :P

I don’t believe you will get pumped, I believe you will be challenging at the top end of the division you find yourself in.... which is League One. Snigger. Mon’ the Toon!

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You have summed him up perfectly in your opening sentence. Thanks for the good wishes towards us for next season. As a long-time Newcastle United fan (they play in the same kit as us, they are close to Scotland, and I like the Geordies), then I cannot return the good wishes. I hope you get pumped. :P

I don’t believe you will get pumped, I believe you will be challenging at the top end of the division you find yourself in.... which is League One. Snigger. Mon’ the Toon!

I'd question you as a Newcastle fan if you didn't wish us the worst, the feeling is mutual. Hopefully we're playing each other next season! :P

2 hours ago, YorkshireMackem said:

Best of luck and I hope you have a cracking season, but I hope Plymouth Argyle beat you to 1st!

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Apparently Jack wants Lewis on loan next season. If he also signs McGinn and Magennis I can see me having a couple of weekends down South next season.

Worried he might try to entice Cammy. :( 

32 minutes ago, pod said:

Worried he might try to entice Cammy. :( 

He's the one I'd be most worried about leaving , we don't want a PCA circus in January potentially derailing our season ! The fact that the Sunderland interviewer actually mentioned Cammy's name adds to the concern imo !

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

Apparently Jack wants Lewis on loan next season. If he also signs McGinn and Magennis I can see me having a couple of weekends down South next season.

Hope you enjoy them Sonny not for me. Or I suggest the many people struggling to buy a season ticket which might cost the same as a weekend away. 

3 hours ago, Sonny said:

Macgennis isn't going to Sunderland! 

N'Dong is subject of a £7m bid today and it looks like he will be sold. If that happens there is a possibility that Ross might sign McGinn for around £2.5m, but Magennis isn't happening. The Morgan story has come from one of the fan sites who listed 5 potential new signings for Ross to make. There's no credence to it at all.

Edited by StuD

5 hours ago, billyg said:

He's the one I'd be most worried about leaving , we don't want a PCA circus in January potentially derailing our season ! The fact that the Sunderland interviewer actually mentioned Cammy's name adds to the concern imo ! 

Exactly. Interviewer been doing his homework or has been disgust before interview.

Edited by pod

FFS. If Sunderland end up with Jack Ross, James Fowler, Sammy, Lewis Morgan, Cammy Smith and Kyle Magennis, might as well get the cnuts to wear black and white stripes and change their name to Sundermirren FC. I might start supporting them. Have they been linked with a swoop for Paisley Panda and the tea ladies fae’ the South Stand yet?

35 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

FFS. If Sunderland end up with Jack Ross, James Fowler, Sammy, Lewis Morgan, Cammy Smith and Kyle Magennis, might as well get the cnuts to wear black and white stripes and change their name to Sundermirren FC. I might start supporting them. Have they been linked with a swoop for Paisley Panda and the tea ladies fae’ the South Stand yet?

Only by daft St Mirren fans who think they are League One quality :rolleyes:

Funny how no-one thinks Jack Ross might take SMISA with him. What an ungrateful bastard given the amount of financial help they've given him to sign Craig Storie, and to pay for footballs that the club couldn't afford. 

22 minutes ago, StuD said:

Funny how no-one thinks Jack Ross might take SMISA with him. What an ungrateful bastard given the amount of financial help they've given him to sign Craig Storie, and to pay for footballs that the club couldn't afford. 

Wish Big Eck had taken u with him...... the darkest bit

Edited by DougJamie

11 minutes ago, StuD said:

You didnt think Jack Ross was Sunderland quality and wouldn't be going there. 

It's a funny old game right enough. 

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

You didnt think Jack Ross was Sunderland quality and wouldn't be going there. 

It's a funny old game right enough. 

What is Sunderland quality exactly. Successive relegations.... they are only considered biggish because 35000 muppets have nothing better to do for 40 mins..... 3rd biggest team in Tyneside...  wow.... oh and an FA cup before Jack was born....... 

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Hmm,  I think Mirrenland would be more apt.

Just wait till Ross rolls up at STJP ( if ever ) He'll get pelters from a few in the Millburn

3 hours ago, StuD said:

Macgennis isn't going to Sunderland! 

N'Dong is subject of a £7m bid today and it looks like he will be sold. If that happens there is a possibility that Ross might sign McGinn for around £2.5m, but Magennis isn't happening. The Morgan story has come from one of the fan sites who listed 5 potential new signings for Ross to make. There's no credence to it at all.

Macgennis.Is that the haggis munching guy who runs about Penilee.

P.s you,re not as well informed as you like to think you are Stu.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Too late, she was their first signing.