Has Ricky shut St Mirren Down????

I was obviously keen to  renew my early bird offer this morning but wanted to enquire re changing my seat so I gave the ticket office a phone.  No answer. I double checked the website and no info re  ticket office opening times has been updated since 20 may.  I phoned again. No answer.  Do they close the ground during close season or has Ricky's campaign for 5000 season tickets got them so busy they can't answer the phone.

I hope so. it would seem a little strange not to man the phones during the season ticket renewal period.

Just now, East Lothian Saint said:

I was obviously keen to  renew my early bird offer this morning but wanted to enquire re changing my seat so I gave the ticket office a phone.  No answer. I double checked the website and no info re  ticket office opening times has been updated since 20 may.  I phoned again. No answer.  Do they close the ground during close season or has Ricky's campaign for 5000 season tickets got them so busy they can't answer the phone.

I hope so. it would seem a little strange not to man the phones during the season ticket renewal period.

Pity that has happened.  I intend driving over there today to buy the tickets. Around a 90 mile return journey so I hope they are open. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Pity that has happened.  I intend driving over there today to buy the tickets. Around a 90 mile return journey so I hope they are open. 

I would check first mate........................ does that mean u cant post on here for at least 4 hours ??? :whistle

1 minute ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Just tried them again. Still no answer. Hold that journey!!!!!!!

Mate, there are 92 clubs in England....................... maybe they all want to talk to Jack :lol:

That's the threads sorted for June then !!!!!

Why is anyone standing in a queue - the early bird price and current seats are secure until 1 July - looney tunes stuff. I will renew the day before the offer expires as usual !!!

I previously renewed by phone as I'm miles away from Paisley - again why is anyone traveling any distance to buy one. The lunatics are taking over the asylum right enough.

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Why is anyone standing in a queue - the early bird price and current seats are secure until 1 July - looney tunes stuff. I will renew the day before the offer expires as usual !!!

I previously renewed by phone as I'm miles away from Paisley - again why is anyone traveling any distance to buy one. The lunatics are taking over the asylum right enough.

Ach  Ayrshire. Part of the interesting thing about the human race and St Mirren Fans is that we are all different. Me.... I canny wait!

Maybe they turned up in the hope that the shop was launching the new kit at the same time. That's never likely to happen tho

2 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Thanks for your answer. I'm not shull. Why do some people think I am? Because shull is in the sin bin and this is his new identity??? Should I be flattered or insulted? Probably both.

DEFINITELY not flattered …. and DEFINITELY the other

1 hour ago, helpmaboab said:

How much is a season ticket? What sort of saving as opposed to buying on match day?

07 May 2018

Published Date

Season Tickets 2018/19

SMFC Webteam
 Club News

Season Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday May 22nd. We have been in discussion with Interstadia, our match day and season ticketing company, with a view to making both the buying process and the entry to our stadium more refined.

As a result of these discussions we have renewed our contract with them and as part of that deal we will be installing new readers at each turnstile that will allow fans to use tickets downloaded to their Apple or Android wallet to enter the stadium. This will be available to both season ticket holders and to people who buy tickets on line for individual matches who would previously have had to pick up their tickets or have them posted out to them.

As a result of these discussions and upgrades the season tickets are going on sale a little later than we would have liked but I think the delay will be worth it when we get the new system up and running.

We are also tweaking the website and buying process to make it more user friendly for those using it for the first time.

Season ticket prices have not increased since 2015 and we have tried to find a price point that makes us amongst the best value for money in the Premiership but which also allows us to bring in enough money so that we can compete.

We have also introduced a season ticket for 18-21 year olds which is priced at a midpoint between the 13-17 and adult full price tickets. We feel it is important to try and encourage young adults to continue their St Mirren journey and hopefully this will help those who cannot afford the jump to the full price ticket.

An adult early bird season ticket actually cost £295 in 2012 and this year it is only £4 more expensive at £299. With the early bird offer the saving over buying match day tickets is substantial at £119 for an adult ticket!

We have frozen prices for under 12 season tickets and you can still get two free under 12 tickets for the family stand when purchasing a full price adult or concession ticket.

It will always be hard to strike a balance between giving fans the best deal possible and still bringing in enough revenue to ensure that the product on the park is both exciting and successful. We feel that we have managed that in the last 18 months and we are positive these changes to both the prices and the ticketing system will continue that trend.

All we need now is for you to continue to support the club the way you always have and get buying your season tickets!

We are no longer "on our way" but we plan on being "here to stay!"

Edited by St.Ricky

3 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

To busy dealing with the massive queue outside. 

28 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Thanks for your answer. I'm not shull. Why do some people think I am? Because shull is in the sin bin and this is his new identity??? Should I be flattered or insulted? Probably both.

You could be his twin. :P

3 minutes ago, pod said:

Too busy dealing with the massive queue outside. 

Great problem to have. I finished up e mailing my request for 4 seats as I couldn't find their opening times and it is a 90 mile round journey so fingers crossed.

10 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Thanks for that Ricky. Are the padded seats for out lunatic fans? Do they have the compulsory seat belts that don't unlock until full time? I think that was a good initiative. I hate seeing people leaving early when their team is getting flogged. Hope the Rangers and Celtic fans get allocated those. Make them suffer to the end.

For safety reasons obviously they have to stay until 15 minutes after the end of the match. I hope

23 minutes ago, Dave The Buddie said:

Trying to buy a season ticket online for me and my boy for the 1st time in 3 seasons. All I’m getting to is the pick a seat which is blank. Frustrating.

Is it just renewal?

The website is not the best. If your browser won't enable flash which most don't it won't let you pick a seat, You can enable flash manually in firefox but most security advice is not to do that because Flash has so many security flaws. 

4 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

How much is a season ticket? What sort of saving as opposed to buying on match day?

I have just paid £1 less than I did in 2008.

£299 adult main stand. (plus £1 admin)

£300 / 19 = £15.79p per game. 

37 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I managed to bypass strickyference and renewed for myself, the missus and my grandson. In a couple of years he may be gracing the field as we sit proudly watching. (And, in true Paisley fashion, saving £25:00)!

You old devil you.