Has Ricky shut St Mirren Down????

23 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Why is anyone standing in a queue - the early bird price and current seats are secure until 1 July - looney tunes stuff. I will renew the day before the offer expires as usual !!!

I previously renewed by phone as I'm miles away from Paisley - again why is anyone traveling any distance to buy one. The lunatics are taking over the asylum right enough.

It would appear Ricky and his lunatics have done a pretty good job. I went online yesterday to try and change my seat and whilst there were a few spare seats dotted around the stadium the seats I was looking for which have been empty all season were unavailable. I emailed the club but no deals can be done till 2nd july if seats not showing yet. I checked again two minutes ago and no new seats were available and everything apart from one seat in M2 that had been available yesterday was gone. W6 and W7 now show as full.

Not sure if the seats W6 and W7 punters previously had,will be re-entered into the system or if they have all been sold but according to the website there is only one season ticket left in the whole ground.  If that's the case well done Ricky and the lunatics but I suspect it's just pish poor web management.

looks like Greenhill Road could be bouncing next season

On 5/23/2018 at 12:40 PM, East Lothian Saint said:

It would appear Ricky and his lunatics have done a pretty good job. I went online yesterday to try and change my seat and whilst there were a few spare seats dotted around the stadium the seats I was looking for which have been empty all season were unavailable. I emailed the club but no deals can be done till 2nd july if seats not showing yet. I checked again two minutes ago and no new seats were available and everything apart from one seat in M2 that had been available yesterday was gone. W6 and W7 now show as full.

Not sure if the seats W6 and W7 punters previously had,will be re-entered into the system or if they have all been sold but according to the website there is only one season ticket left in the whole ground.  If that's the case well done Ricky and the lunatics but I suspect it's just pish poor web management.

looks like Greenhill Road could be bouncing next season

Season Tickets bought for 4 in W5 with the help of the ticket office.  Thanks Lynn. I understand that there is space but not a lot in W1,W2.W3.W4 so I would get onto this if you want to sit together with friends and family.  Just saying. 

Edited by St.Ricky

On 5/22/2018 at 3:38 PM, helpmaboab said:

Thanks for that Ricky. Are the padded seats for out lunatic fans? Do they have the compulsory seat belts that don't unlock until full time? I think that was a good initiative. I hate seeing people leaving early when their team is getting flogged. Hope the Rangers and Celtic fans get allocated those. Make them suffer to the end.

Naw mate , Div put them in the sinbin until the psychotropics start to work. .