Jim Kellermann Signs

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Because complaining about someone insulting you and then calling them names would be hypocritical. Are you another poster who aspires to be like Drew or Pozbaird? That's where you are heading my friend. Of course you would need to have half the western world on ignore to join that posse but still....

TBF Drew uses the ignore function sparingly, Poz, shows he cannot tolerate any slight against him and runs away like a 5 year old.

Having a significant amount of users on ignore shows, IMO, a fragile personality that struggles in day to day life.

5/10 for your summary. 

52 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

TBF Drew uses the ignore function sparingly, Poz, shows he cannot tolerate any slight against him and runs away like a 5 year old.

Having a significant amount of users on ignore shows, IMO, a fragile personality that struggles in day to day life.

5/10 for your summary. 

Drew makes up for that by issuing personal insults and then hiding behind the ignore button to avoid being responded to.

He is a slimy c**t, a coward and not much of a man. I'm not really prepared to be fair to anyone who does that. He really ought to be man enough to face me on this forum unfettered but it's his decision to hide.

You are right about Poz.

f**k them both.

I'll take your 5 though. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

Drew makes up for that by issuing personal insults and then hiding behind the ignore button to avoid being responded to.
He is a slimy c**t, a coward and not much of a man. I'm not really prepared to be fair to anyone who does that. He really ought to be man enough to face me on this forum unfettered but it's his decision to hide.
You are right about Poz.
f**k them both.
I'll take your 5 though. :lol:

Given your previous reply to me this post is an absolutely hilarious outburst.
Rock-et!

6 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Given your previous reply to me this post is an absolutely hilarious outburst.
Rock-et!

You reckon this is an "outburst"?

You clearly haven't been on this forum long. :D

If you reckon its "absolutely hilarious" then you must have a very low bar for humour. Do you find yourself laughing at fart gags? Yeah? I'm beginning to see where your problem is then.

BTW you had your choice of c**t, arsehole, wanker and whompercunt but you chose to call me rocket? Missed chance there my friend. Missed chance indeed. :spud5

You millenials wouldn't know a decent putdown if it slapped you on the arse. :booty

Edited by oaksoft

You clearly haven't been on this forum long. [emoji3]
If you reckon its "absolutely hilarious" then you must have a very low bar for humour. Do you find yourself laughing at fart gags? Yeah? I'm beginning to see where your problem is then.
BTW you had your choice of c**t, arsehole, wanker and whompercunt but you chose to call me rocket? Missed chance there my friend. Missed chance indeed. :spud5
You millenials wouldn't know a decent putdown if it slapped you on the arse. :booty

Been a reader of the forum for many years and posted occasionally until the Tommy Craig debacle (swing and a miss with your assumption). Now THAT was a point when this place really was a bit of an eyesore, people think there is meltdowns now?

Your hatred for certain members of the forum is clear for all to see. Seeing how much you get worked up at an internet forum is rather amusing, it provides me comfort that my life isn’t so sad.

I’m also not a millenial my friend, as much as I wish I was still that age!

Which translates to: ‘I have no valid points left to say’ or ‘somehow i’ve even managed to bore myself with the argument i’m trying to create out of something that doesn’t exist’.

“ a bit like a few other members of the squad who have been disposed of without a second thought”

This was an obvious insulting dig at AS

I asked ‘who?’

You then insulted me and gave examples which were patently nonsense.

The argument is entirely yours.

Captain dimwit [emoji1] :1eye. Suits you sir!

I actually thought that rocket was a good one!

Ya walloper!

Rocket is a good old fashioned put down.

Whompercunt?? Ffs. That's a new age insult (along the same lines as cockwomble or thundercunt) if ever I've seen one.

[emoji58]

2 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Whompercunt?? Ffs. That's a new age insult (along the same lines as cockwomble or thundercunt) if ever I've seen one.

emoji58.png

I think we grew up on different estates. Never heard rocket used as an insult until quite recently.

Whompercunt is a cracker. Got called it on P and B. No idea what it means but I quite like it. :D

1 hour ago, Hambud said:

emoji58.png

It's the type of insult that is made up by someone who plays too many computer games in a darkened room and subsequently has no social skills whatsoever.