New Manager Latest Odds

15 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

More than one decent candidate in there. 

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Davies has already confirmed that we're beneath him.

Also, if he is half as good as he thinks he is, why aren't a host of clubs competing for his signature?

Davies thought he was too good for a basket case at the bottom of the Championship. With his record in management he was correct.

4 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Davies thought he was too good for a basket case at the bottom of the Championship. With his record in management he was correct.

Aye, whatever you say Billy.

He's a fanny.

Campaign for Goody

1. Legend- lifted LC - 1st time in our history

2. Showed interest at Management with us

3. Great player, reads the game so well

4. Obviously can develop talent- look at young Ross Stewart and Jordan

5 Born Winner- After the bitter pill of last seasons play off comes back to relegate the team I thought would never be relegated Dumbarton

6- Out thought Aitken and his team out played them

7 Shows what he can do on a shoestring

8- Highly likeable- Players will take straight to him

9 Understands St Mirren- Gets where we are now at and will share the BODss ambition

10- I cannae be bothered changing my pic again  

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Campaign for Goody

1. Legend- lifted LC - 1st time in our history

2. Showed interest at Management with us

3. Great player, reads the game so well

4. Obviously can develop talent- look at young Ross Stewart and Jordan

5 Born Winner- After the bitter pill of last seasons play off comes back to relegate the team I thought would never be relegated Dumbarton

6- Out thought Aitken and his team out played them

7 Shows what he can do on a shoestring

8- Highly likeable- Players will take straight to him

9 Understands St Mirren- Gets where we are now at and will share the BODss ambition

10- I cannae be bothered changing my pic again  

I wouldn't have an issue if Jim were appointed.

It would be fun, that's for sure. Let's face it, is he of a lesser calibre than the likes of Canning and McCann? I wouldn't have thought so.

I truly hate Billy Davis. He is a condescending little twat!  Correct in my opinion Drew, he IS a fanny.  A  wee self obsessed oddity.

Some quotes from the little idiot............ 

If he's happy to sit on an electric chair and tell a truth or a lie then I'm happy to sit on an electric chair and we'll see what the outcome is, because I've got no doubt in my mind what happened.

Jan 2010, http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jan/31/nigel-clough-billy-davies-assault-allegatio Billy seems to be using the expression "electric chair" when he means a lie detector.

• (Billy seems to be using the expression "electric chair" when he means a lie detector.)

Under no circumstances will any supporter try to tell me what I should do. That is why I have the track record that I have got.

The situation is clear. I trust in my ability, I trust in what I do and, if people put their trust in me, I will deliver for them.

But he insists he will soon make his return to the game, saying: “I don’t think there is any doubt that one day I will be back at the top of football.”

The 53-year-old Scot has been out of work since being sacked by the Reds in March 2014, despite an impressive managerial record.

And he believes there has been an orchestrated smear campaign against him by a PR company during the last three years that has put clubs, including Rangers, off hiring him – and he claims to have spent £100,000 or more gathering evidence to prove it.“I love football, I miss football,” Davies told The Times. “It is in my blood. But three years ago I spoke with a very respected legal individual who, back at the beginning of all this, told me categorically ‘Billy, you cannot go back into football until you clear this up’.

“I know I am innocent. You saw it everywhere on social media: ‘Bloody Billy Davies … there is a reason why no club will touch him with a ten-foot pole … even s***** Scottish teams’. It was all over Twitter and elsewhere, these lies about me.

Bloody electric chair......Idiot!

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Footnote- If we do get him, the Alloa Chairman will put a hitman out on St Mirren FC , but hey that's what happens when your successful- and that's why Jack also moves on.......

Things said in jest............. 

19 minutes ago, Drew said:

I wouldn't have an issue if Jim were appointed.

It would be fun, that's for sure. Let's face it, is he of a lesser calibre than the likes of Canning and McCann? I wouldn't have thought so.

Jim would get my full support. Love the guy.

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Jim Goodwin all day long for me. Ticks all the boxes.

People saying he's not ready, have a look at the alternatives. They've all been shown to be 'not ready' at other jobs. 

Totally agree

What is " not ready" We are St Mirren not Sevco. Jim has managed a team to success going against some Full time teams,

Look whoever is appointed I will support, but McIntyre, Neilson are presently not working. Total left field, but I bet Danny and Gus apply ....................  I would take Danny over Jim Mc and Robbie, but I have faith in GS, and he now has a blueprint with Jack, and I think Goody is the closest match to that