New Manager Latest Odds

7 minutes ago, billyg said:

Think I would accept Callum Davidson and Dave MacKay now , along with the promised first-team coach !

Haven’t seen Davidson mentioned before. 

Certainly done his time as an assistant and part of the Scotland setup. Intriguing.

This is like someone encouraging you to buy a ticket for a festival, and you hear Foo Fighters, a re-formed R.E.M. and Bruce Springsteen are to be on the bill. You buy your ticket blind, get there, and find out it’s Little Mix, Robbie Williams and Adele.

Fcuking booo!

Edited by pozbaird

1 minute ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Then tell me aldo who else is leaving st Mirren Park in a lamborghini

You don't fly to Glasgow airport and rent a Lamborghini, even if you're Guti. It literally makes no sense. Not saying the lambo didn't exist, but it wouldn't have been Guti.

6 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

You don't fly to Glasgow airport and rent a Lamborghini, even if you're Guti. It literally makes no sense. Not saying the lambo didn't exist, but it wouldn't have been Guti.

I’m being serious pulled out st Mirren Park down the street towards the post office took a right at the new shop then a left up to the roundabout 

7 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Was it not a stunt of Archibald's, just hiring the Rolls Royce. 

51 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

McIntyre and Dodds or Stubbs, or Micky Mellon, or a part-timer fae’ Norn Iron.

Jesus fcuking Christ.... you go out for a game of golf, come home, and this is it? Really? Fcuk sake.

Oops !

who popped one out of bounds and lost down the last then :lol:

6 hours ago, Pepé Le Pew said:
6 hours ago, StuD said:

Nope, he knocked St Mirren back because of the unreasonable expectations of the board. Tony Fitzpatrick told him in a telephone conversation that he would be expected, with the current squad, to achieve 4th place. 6th at worst. 

Neilsons comment was that it might be a good job for the manager AFTER this appointment as perhaps by that time reality would have sunk in at Paisley. 

Image result for i don't believe you gif

Me neither :lol:

29 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Then tell me aldo who else is leaving st Mirren Park in a lamborghini

A Director? An Agent? Someone playing fitba at the dome?

It sure as f**k wisnae Guti! Enterprise rent a car don’t do them at the airport...