Who would you like for next manager

Just now, SaintGlenburn said:
3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Says we will get a 6 figure fee? No complaints if true

Also reported in Daily Mail.  Increased to avoid tapping allegation. Allegedky

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

There are ‘other’ factors as to why I ruled out Ipswich immediately after Div was reporting ‘done deal’ , he was never off to Ipswich.

He’s not off to Sunderland either ( just a guess obviously ... ) but the Sunderland was ‘more likely’

I’m not in the know, but I’m sticking with Jack will still be our manager next season.

And how does that work when the guy at Sunderland said the contracts are with the lawyers yesterday. 

1 minute ago, elvis said:

And how does that work when the guy at Sunderland said the contracts are with the lawyers yesterday. 

All a bit bizarre . Early this morning BBC Radio Shortbread were saying that an anouncement would be made today about Jack going to Sunderland . Less than 1 hour to go of today and still no announcement. .

I think Jack is still for the off but he is not away yet . .

. .and then why would you go to a League 1 club if you have a chance of a club in the British Championship. .

3 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

All a bit bizarre . Early this morning BBC Radio Shortbread were saying that an anouncement would be made today about Jack going to Sunderland . Less than 1 hour to go of today and still no announcement. .

I think Jack is still for the off but he is not away yet . .

. .and then why would you go to a League 1 club if you have a chance of a club in the British Championship. .

:blink:

I'm disappointed Derek Adams has signed a new deal at Plymouth , he would have been the  ideal candidate for us , I know he comes across as a bit of a loony but no-one can argue with his record. When I look at who's available , we're very limited for choice. A wrong move here and the top league dream will be over before it starts !

Edited by billyg

21 hours ago, billyg said:

I'm disappointed Derek Adams has signed a new deal at Plymouth , he would have been the  ideal candidate for us , I know he comes across as a bit of a loony but no-one can argue with his record. When I look at who's available , we're very limited for choice. A wrong move here and the top league dream will be over before it starts !

Adams wouldn't have been realistic anyway. He's impressing in England and is likely to challenge JR for the title next season.