A Message from Jack Ross

ah well, JR , smooth and PR minded all the way, to be expected.

A short but fruitful journey, so in terms of value for money for the club, you cannot deny JR delivered.  Indeed , the bam is seriously guilty...............................................

of having raised our expectations

:wink:

Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Jack's message had already been posted in the relevant thread, there was no need for a new thread.

However, seeing as you seem to be some attention seeking narcissist, it is hardly surprising.

Just here to serve TT.

Was there a thread sating Message from Jack Ross.........didn't notice it.

A lot happening today, forum traffic is high with Buddies seeking important information about our club.  This thread is as unnecessary as it is inconvenient.

This thread should never have been started......I do hope a mod removes it asap to ensure the flow of the forum is maintained

Edited by TediousTom
spelling mistake

Just now, TediousTom said:

A lot happening today, forum traffic is high with Buddies seeking important information about our club.  This thread is as unnecessary as it is inconvenient.

This thread should never have been started......I do hope a mod removes at asap to ensure the flow of the forum is maintained

My goodness TT.