GORDON & FITZ

2 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

The guy is responding to a report that JR is about to make a bid for Kyle Magennis, it's hardly the crime of the century FFS,

Probably more in jest than anything. 

Who said it was the crime of the century?

Oh aye. It's oozing with humour. I am sitting here pissing myself laughing at that tweet.

Stop being an apologist for this type of online behaviour. Especially when done under the banner of supporting our club.

Edited by oaksoft

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Who said it was the crime of the century?

Oh aye. It's oozing with humour. I am sitting here pissing myself laughing at that tweet.

I'm hardly pissing myself laughing as well, but on the other hand I'm hardly offended by it either, 

its a nothing statement but you just can't help yourself getting offended by some trivial pish..

I'm hardly pissing myself laughing as well, but on the other hand I'm hardly offended by it either, 
its a nothing statement but you just can't help yourself getting offended by some trivial pish..
He's said time and time again that he doesn't understand twitter or why people would use it.

Anyone that uses and understands twitter can tell that it is not abuse directed to Jack Ross.

2 hours ago, scrappy coco said:

The guy is responding to a report that JR is about to make a bid for Kyle Magennis, it's hardly the crime of the century FFS,

Probably more in jest than anything. 

This is precisely how it was intended.

But hey, take it out of context folks and read into it what you will. Anyone who cares to look at any of my other tweets on the matter of JR's departure will easily get a sense of my position.

ETA- it is also worth mentioning that, as far as I'm aware, Jack Ross doesn't use Twitter, so I was hardly abusing him. I thought it was pretty harmless, throwaway line as has been said.

Edited by Drew

52 minutes ago, Hambud said:

He's said time and time again that he doesn't understand twitter or why people would use it.

Anyone that uses and understands twitter can tell that it is not abuse directed to Jack Ross.

I don't do twitter also bud (just clicked on the link), but even the dimmest of the dim could tell what the quote was all about, 

I can even imagine JR having a mischievous grin on his face if he ever read it.

I don't do twitter also bud (just clicked on the link), but even the dimmest of the dim could tell what the quote was all about, 

I can even imagine JR having a mischievous grin on his face if he ever read it.
Aye but oak is a rocket scientist genius so he knows better.

5 hours ago, scrappy coco said:

Who says I am offended?