Champions League Final

St.Ricky

46 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

I love when FRicky get's so confused he starts an identical thread to the thread he started only a week ago. :lol:

#sillybilly

But last week he claimed not to know who was playing or where the game was, so this may entitle him to start a similar but very different thread :P

"Allez Allez Allez"

49 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

But last week he claimed not to know who was playing or where the game was, so this may entitle him to start a similar but very different thread :P

"Allez Allez Allez"

A week is a long time.  Last week I asked and amazingly was  told who was playing as I hadn't been following the Champions League (sadly no Scottish teams there) 

Was also told where and posted about that as I have been in Kiev on business many times.  Do grow up. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

A week is a long time.  Last week I asked and amazingly was  told who was playing as I hadn't been following the Champions League (sadly no Scottish teams there) 

Was also told where and posted about that as I have been in Kiev on business many times.  Do grow up. 

I don't need to grow up, you just need to stop starting new threads that are already being discussed

Ultimately an easy win for Real Madrid,  the world's second rchest club.  Atletico Madrid,  Europa Cup Winners. Same city.  Two European Trophies.  Real Madrid win their 3rd European Champions League trophy. 

Edited by St.Ricky