Saint Mirren Super Fans.. Nominate Yours and Say Why

St.Ricky

My vote goes to the family  originally from Bridge of Weir where three of the bus still follow the club after 40 years.  Two  still live relatively loçalky but the oldest brother lives over  in Australia but comes back for important games like wrapping  up the Championship title.  They  St Mirren men through and through. They know who they are.  

Edited by St.Ricky

8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

My vote goes to the Wallace family  originally from Bridge of Weir. Joe and David live relatively loçalky but big brother Martin lives over  in Australia but comes back for important games like wrapping  up the Championship title.  They are black ànd white St Mirren men. 

From a mixed race family ?

I can't remember them.

3 hours ago, whydowebother said:

I wonder with the new GDPR if people want their christian & surnames along with area they live plastered all over a football forum ?

ETA; particularly without their knowledge

Strangely.....they don't live there anymore. And yes...important to have obtained their permission before posting.  You might do the same when using / abusing min or other people's.  Great family.  

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Strangely.....they don't live there anymore. And yes...important to have obtained their permission before posting.  You might do the same when using / abusing min or other people's.  Great family.  

I know you didn't have permission from at least one of the guys in your original post and that he would rather you didn't namecheck him on-line!!

15 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

My vote goes to the****family  originally from Bridge of Weir. ****live relatively loçalky but big brother ****lives over  in Australia but comes back for important games like wrapping  up the Championship title.  They  St Mirren men through and through.

You should delete this post for the reasons given by 2 other posters above.

What is wrong with you that you need to be told this?