Saint Mirren Super Fans.. Nominate Yours and Say Why

St.Ricky

3 hours ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

I vote for Faraway Saint, 2 games last season, although one was a freebie, sterling effort.

#superfan :lol:

In polite society it is deemed rude to nominate yourself.

ETA. Note to self.....check the bloody thread before posting. 99% chance the  Rickster has beaten you to it.....FFS.

Edited by oaksoft

18 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Don't tell me you're that stupid you didn't notice it was said in jest? :hammer

I expect it from Ricky TBH.  :lol:

How funny, funny, funny not is what people are trying to tell you Faraway. Your attempts at humour move between puerile and simply questionable in taste. In thsee you are consistent.

3 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

People? :lol:

As is your spelling. :byebye

Yes... People.. You are not funny.  Peculiar,  perhaps.  An anachronism on the Forum... Absolutely. 

If you don't have anything to add.. Don't bother posting Faraway. 

7 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Second nomination... the young lady with the voice that can be heard throughout the stadium whooping when the team lines are read out.  Home and away.  She's A Star. 

God no! I had the misfortune to be sat too close to her at the Livingston 4-1 game. Bloody hell she was a nightmare. The only decent moment of that day was watching a young lad in the seat in front - maybe 8 or 9 years old - getting louder and louder as he said "For god sake shut up!" to her. 

6 minutes ago, StuD said:

God no! I had the misfortune to be sat too close to her at the Livingston 4-1 game. Bloody hell she was a nightmare. The only decent moment of that day was watching a young lad in the seat in front - maybe 8 or 9 years old - getting louder and louder as he said "For god sake shut up!" to her. 

I think she sits in the main stand SD. The worst ever, and I don't enjoy saying it, was a "lady" who sat in the West Stand and cursed loudly . Now banned or a reformed character these days. Also had a child with her. 

48 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

The same way as Ricky , it was meant in jest as most people spell it the way I said , but was teasing for it NOT being spelt wrong emoji14.png

The things that amuse some people never fail to amaze me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2018 at 10:27 PM, St.Ricky said:

I think she sits in the main stand SD. The worst ever, and I don't enjoy saying it, was a "lady" who sat in the West Stand and cursed loudly . Now banned or a reformed character these days. Also had a child with her. 

Definitely sounded like that noise was coming from the main stand. At least it sounded that way when i could hear her as i left Gilmour Street station as the teams were being read out once. We got there late that day :). Fair play to her though, she's obviously passionate. Aside from her Derek really does seem like a super fan.