Pre Season Friendlies

15 minutes ago, Liverpool Bud said:

1. When will they be released?

2. who do you want and where?

3. as always on an annual basis I’d love a n/w of England tour 

games v Tranmere / Chester and Southport 

although id settle for a trip to Sunderland!

1. When they agree to the friendlies.

2. Kylie.... Anywhere!

3. Like I said,.. anywhere.

I doubt we'll get any glamour ties so Blackpool would be good.

Somewhere down my way. I'll accept Saints away to Plymouth Argyle, Exeter City, Yeovil Town, Torquay United, Bristol City/Rovers, or any side in Cornwall. Preferably Bodmin Town. Even Neil Warnock is bringing Cardiff City here for the second year running so Bodmin is a great idea for a friendly :clapping

7 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Somewhere down my way. I'll accept Saints away to Plymouth Argyle, Exeter City, Yeovil Town, Torquay United, Bristol City/Rovers, or any side in Cornwall. Preferably Bodmin Town. Even Neil Warnock is bringing Cardiff City here for the second year running so Bodmin is a great idea for a friendly :clapping

Cornwall's close to Spain isn't it? 

OK Cornwall it is.  Never been. 

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No-one can say that I lack ambition. 

I was following up a post which had suggested some places we might go. 

I fancy Spain. Anywhere in Spain. 

I thought it was football friendlies, not where you want to go on holiday. :lol:

I thought it was football friendlies, not where you want to go on holiday. default_laugh.png

Oh great, next he’ll create a holiday destination thread [emoji3]

The friendly matches more likely Clyde, Queens Park, Ayr Utd ( possibly behind closed doors ) type teams not too far away ?

The league cup kicking in we will have a couple of bounce games at least

13 minutes ago, pod said:

I thought it was football friendlies, not where you want to go on holiday. :lol:

Oh it is. Madrid has a couple of decent sides. I hear that the one in Barcelona is all right too (and we have a good record against them). Seville or Valancia might or maybe Murcia. Murcia would be OK.  Have a family villa there. Yep. Murcia. I've narrowed it down.

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oh it is. Madrid has a couple of decent sides. I hear that the one in Barcelona is all right too (and we have a good record against them). Seville or Valancia might or maybe Murcia. Murcia would be OK.  Have a family villa there. Yep. Murcia. I've narrowed it down.

Do we. :unsure:

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

:rolleyes:The guy at the meals on wheels van wants to know if u want custard with ur apple pie

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

What about Espanyol?  Or is this the club that you mean?