How Very Dare They..?

Lord Pityme

Having a really good chuckle at the number of posters on the forum owners section who now all of a sudden believe, that, what must be all our squad are going to struggle in the Premiership.

For example with the news that Reilly hasnt/Isnt going to renew his contract, several posters then said well 'he's not that good, maybe ok in the championship' now they are saying the same about Harry Davis as he is being linked with a new club. By association they are suggesting none of our squad are up to the Premiership.

if our top scorer, and centre back we waited months to regain fitness as we needed him so badly arent up to the standard, who is?  With Reilly going and Morgan's loan ended where do these "Experts" see those thirty odd goals being replaced by? And with Davis being the standout in our back line, who s going to replace that cool, decisive, effective defending and getting us back on the ball???

I think theses 'Negs' doing diwn our players and club should be, not put in the pathetic sin bin, but indeed challenged by all to explain why now, they think the championship winning squad, 'aint all that'.

yeah, i am so anti st mirren, I actually believe we had a decent squad, that needed a bit of a refresh for next season. How Very Dare They!

5 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

Can't be , sure he was a bolt on for Sunderland and that was why he left :lol

Who said that? FFS! 

Davis is nowhere near Sunderland quality. He'll do fine at Grimsby but Sunderland.....f**k off! 

34 minutes ago, StuD said:

Who said that? FFS! 

Davis is nowhere near Sunderland quality. He'll do fine at Grimsby but Sunderland.....f**k off! 

Yes indeed, he's far too shite for the Shitiest  big team in the north east of Engerland... ya fanny  :P

9 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Having a really good chuckle at the number of posters on the forum owners section who now all of a sudden believe, that, what must be all our squad are going to struggle in the Premiership.

For example with the news that Reilly hasnt/Isnt going to renew his contract, several posters then said well 'he's not that good, maybe ok in the championship' now they are saying the same about Harry Davis as he is being linked with a new club. By association they are suggesting none of our squad are up to the Premiership.

if our top scorer, and centre back we waited months to regain fitness as we needed him so badly arent up to the standard, who is?  With Reilly going and Morgan's loan ended where do these "Experts" see those thirty odd goals being replaced by? And with Davis being the standout in our back line, who s going to replace that cool, decisive, effective defending and getting us back on the ball???

I think theses 'Negs' doing diwn our players and club should be, not put in the pathetic sin bin, but indeed challenged by all to explain why now, they think the championship winning squad, 'aint all that'.

yeah, i am so anti st mirren, I actually believe we had a decent squad, that needed a bit of a refresh for next season. How Very Dare They!

Very well argued LPM.

27 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

wilson & O'shea just left the building at the SoL... watch this space!

N'dong to Torino as well. Ross won't be replacing them with St Mirren players

Edited by StuD

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:28 AM, Lord Pityme said:

How many.

1 hour ago, StuD said:

1 hour ago, StuD said:

Davis gone to Grimsby, Ross is in for Halkett, could be third one that got away this close season!

19 hours ago, zico said:

You need to come up with something to make it worthwhile for him to come back with!

Fattie!

I reckon I'd be one of the skinniest bassas you'd ever meet  but hey, reality has obviously never been one of your strongest points wee man :lol: