Hats off to the board..!

Lord Pityme

With almost worldwide media attention, a massive local media circus, all the hoo-haa of multiple champions league winning applicants, and fans deeply divided on who should have the honour of being our next manager. The board have managed to pull off the seemingly impossible by choosing a new manager that hasnt divided opinion...,

Yes... even Mrs Stubbs wasn't calling for Alan to get the job, never mind all the support!

Well done board... very well done..!

51 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

With almost worldwide media attention, a massive local media circus, all the hoo-haa of multiple champions league winning applicants, and fans deeply divided on who should have the honour of being our next manager. The board have managed to pull off the seemingly impossible by choosing a new manager that hasnt divided opinion...,

Yes... even Mrs Stubbs wasn't calling for Alan to get the job, never mind all the support!

Well done board... very well done..!

Dear god, can’t believe I agree with you... twice in one lifetime, this is getting ridiculous :P 

Plasterers in the Renfrewshire area are working overtime now trying to fill in all the cracks that people who said they "always wanted Stubbs" have crawled out of.... ffs no one was asking for him. It Was Hopkin, Neilson, then Goody then, McIntyre, then a multiple champions league winner. In fact the most quotes Stubbs got was "as long as its not Stubbs or Caldwell"...

over on the owners forum you've even got posters starting "Stubbs must go" threads, but then laying into anyone who registers their disappointment by insisting we should all get behind him..! More faces than the Toon Hall Clock. You can't take the piss out of these people, there too busy giving it away..!

Plasterers in the Renfrewshire area are working overtime now trying to fill in all the cracks that people who said they "always wanted Stubbs" have crawled out of.... ffs no one was asking for him. It Was Hopkin, Neilson, then Goody then, McIntyre, then a multiple champions league winner. In fact the most quotes Stubbs got was "as long as its not Stubbs or Caldwell"...

over on the owners forum you've even got posters starting "Stubbs must go" threads, but then laying into anyone who registers their disappointment by insisting we should all get behind him..! More faces than the Toon Hall Clock. You can't take the piss out of these people, there too busy giving it away..!

The answer is more than  4 isn't it?

41 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Lord Pitiful, taking the piss is an act of subtle dexterity, not aboot pitin in the boot and gormlessly smiling at yer reflection on yer screen.

You and yer wannabe followers are way past yer use by date. Too many posts. Some folk overstay their welcome and stand in a circle 'pattin' each other on the back.  Too many old boring dinosaurs on here. Yi staun oot like dog's nackers but yer oblivious tae yer obvious 'look at me' posting style. Get up aff yer arses and mix wi real folk. 

Several phrases in here that I intend to steal and use as if I had thought of them myself. "Staun oot like dog's nackers" and "mix wi real folk"

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Front the top of the town hall clock. ALAN STUBBS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY - - - ALAN STUBBS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY. - 

I thought you wanted Hopkin... then Neilson... then McIntyre.... then Kearney.... then Guti.... then Kluivert..... but what you really meant was Stubzo..?

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Front the top of the town hall clock. ALAN STUBBS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY - - - ALAN STUBBS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY. - 

FORFUXSAKE 

Get doon from there. 

You'll fall on yir heid. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not me mate you got the wrong guy. Go check my history 

Ha, ha.... dont think so. On a much more important matter, how wobbly are you feeling now a new manager is in regarding that veggie sausage sandwich bet on R Stewart..? If Stubzo disnae like him, I am sure Goody will sign him up.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ha, ha.... dont think so. On a much more important matter, how wobbly are you feeling now a new manager is in regarding that veggie sausage sandwich bet on R Stewart..? If Stubzo disnae like him, I am sure Goody will sign him up.

New manager new ideas

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So you feel it'll be your shout?

you never know Stubzo might like Bean Pole strikers, or he could get him on a diet of Guiness and chips and make him a tall Yardley!

What's your opinion on the big lad LPM? 

3 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Lord Pitiful, taking the piss is an act of subtle dexterity, not aboot pitin in the boot and gormlessly smiling at yer reflection on yer screen.

You and yer wannabe followers are way past yer use by date. Too many posts. Some folk overstay their welcome and stand in a circle 'pattin' each other on the back.  Too many old boring dinosaurs on here. Yi staun oot like dog's nackers but yer oblivious tae yer obvious 'look at me' posting style. Get up aff yer arses and mix wi real folk. 

HMB.  I find it best not to read between the lines.  it fair riles the small group of posters you refer to and the strange thing is that these "smart guys"falk for it every time and rush in to condemn. Were I not a gentleman I might use one of the commonly used group of letters to describe this result.  When will they learn to just ignore what they don't like?  Then again that night spoil the fun in a double bluff.