1st signing for Alan Stubbs

Flareybob

2 hours ago, Flareybob said:

According to a very reliable source I can today confirm that the first signing Alan Stubbs will make as St Mirren manager is that of striker Jason Gilchrist.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Tell us more Flarey

If you do,  he'll be the only one listening.

Tell us more Flarey

Type his name into google and click the first link (its called wikipedia) and save the thread length. If you have the ability of your legs then take them for a walk. Maybe the sunshine will do you (and us) some good.

14 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Type his name into google and click the first link (its called wikipedia) and save the thread length. If you have the ability of your legs then take them for a walk. Maybe the sunshine will do you (and us) some good.

Already did true.  That doesn't tell you,  me or any of us why Flarey thinks he might be the first.. Sources etc. 

Commenting on the player..... Might be an interesting one.  Mixed history but was clearly thought of as talented. 

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Tell us more Flarey

Already did true.  That doesn't tell you,  me or any of us why Flarey thinks he might be the first.. Sources etc. 

Commenting on the player..... Might be an interesting one.  Mixed history but was clearly thought of as talented. 

In the face of a lot of criticism aimed at you I am happy to defend your right to post what you want but are you f**king kidding with these two nuggets! :lol:

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

In the face of a lot of criticism aimed at you I am happy to defend your right to post what you want but are you f**king kidding with these two nuggets! :lol:

Oaksoft.  No particular criticisms other than a small group who are largely disconnected from the changing realities within the forum but do agree on freedom to post. 

Similarly.....your comments are generally typical of your own approach.. Not one I would wish to copy. 

36 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oaksoft.  No particular criticisms other than a small group who are largely disconnected from the changing realities within the forum but do agree on freedom to post. 

Similarly.....your comments are generally typical of your own approach.. Not one I would wish to copy. 

The "changing realities within the forum"?

Do expand....

It sounds as though you are mounting a coup.

Edited by Drew

Ricky you've stumped Oakster , he would have been right back at you if you hadn't broken him:notworthy

27 minutes ago, Drew said:

The coup? That's Ricky for you, though he'll start another one soon....its what he does:rolleyes:

I don't think so.  Cowp is where the forum was going.  Not my words.  You will recall Div introducing the sin bin and stating that he would review whether or not to continue with the forum after he reviewed how that impacted.  Recentky he said that he was happy with the impact the sin bin has had.  The changing realities are that most,  but not all,  forum members have been more adventurous in starting threads.... Both in the sin bin and outside.  Fewer users are using throwaway lines which are designed to belittle others or question their sanity.  These are all good changes IMO No need for a coup.....the changes have and are continuing to happen.  Great.  By the way I like your bravery I  starting a Stubborn must go thread.  Clearly topical.  Thread starting champ in May was in the sin bin and no it wasn't  Shull. Now back to the topic.  No more on this from me. Keep enjoying. 

2 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Ricky you've stumped Oakster , he would have been right back at you if you hadn't broken him:notworthy

No way... Oak has a tough skin and his retorts,  although clearly sensible to him often defy the very logic he professes to follow.  But I quite like his lists. 

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I wasn't asking for your approval. You might want to bin the patronising tone.

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

No way... Oak has a tough skin and his retorts,  although clearly sensible to him often defy the very logic he professes to follow.  But I quite like his lists. 

ETA. Note to self. Do not get involved........

Edited by oaksoft