Liverpool take over of Scottish Football.

Old friends and old rivalries transported from Merseyside to Scottish Football.  Top of the tree with a double treble under his belt is Brendan Rodgers.  Now we have Steven Gerrard.  And now our very own Scouser in Alan Stubbs.  Who else is here already and who else do you think might be coming  as managers,  assistants, coaches and players with a merseyside connection? 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Old friends and old rivalries transported from Merseyside to Scottish Football.  Top of the tree with a double treble under his belt is Brendan Rodgers.  Now we have Steven Gerrard.  And now our very own Scouser in Alan Stubbs.  Who else is here already and who else do you think might be coming  as managers,  assistants, coaches and players with a merseyside connection? 

Few shady ones that like to ply their trade via the M74. :whistle

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

For actual fcuk sake.

32 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Good topic Ricky.

Has Gerrard not brought his backroom team up here with him?

3 minutes ago, HSS said:

Good topic Ricky.

Has Gerrard not brought his backroom team up here with him?

He has including academy staff. Three top level managers who have strong Liverpool connections so close together and in the same league is to say the least unusual.  I expect players with connections to Liverpool , Everton,  Tranmeer and other teams to follow.

1 minute ago, helpmaboab said:

Rumour has it Paul McCartney has shown interest in coaching Morton

......he hopes tae huv them humming better than ever by the end of the season.

New hit single called Tail of The Bank as a follow up to Mull of Kintore HMB

Stevie Clarke was No 2 at Anfield under King Kenny. also the strong rumour about Gerrard is that business associates of FSG have invested money into Rangers so that Gerrard can cut his teeth. FSG are lining him up to replace KOP when he decides to leave.

3 hours ago, chalky1 said:

Stevie Clarke was No 2 at Anfield under King Kenny. also the strong rumour about Gerrard is that business associates of FSG have invested money into Rangers so that Gerrard can cut his teeth. FSG are lining him up to replace KOP when he decides to leave.

Interesting take on  things Chalky. I had forgotten that Stevie Clarke was number 2 there.  So we now have 4 Scottish Prèmiership bosses with Merseyside connections.  If AS brings his Hibs management team then two more folks to join the growing ranks of those with Merseyside connections up here. 

Edited by St.Ricky

3 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Ricky, you, on a regular basis, show that you have limitations, don't kid yourself you are capable of anything more than being the forum bore. :byebye

Yawn.  Yawn. Same old. Same old. 

And so easy. 1 mention brings you running 

Edited by St.Ricky

Back again when I called. Good boy.

Role...are you playing a role?

Me...I just post like any other on here.

I don't heckle. I don't bad mouth.

Just like 99 per cent of the people here.

Now....that's enough for tonight thanks.